OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
I’d have to check the edmunds lease forums to check if the MF is right, but it gets adjusted by credit, and may be correct for this month.
Excellent, thank you!!
Sponsored

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Ok how does this deal look? Does the MF look correct? Thanks! He also mentioned that U.S. Bank is not applying the 7500 as a rebate.
Looks pretty close. They are marking the money factor up a half percent. Which the bank does allow them to do. Jeeps own website has 4.07 as the percentage on lease estimates. Which is a money factor of .00195. If that is true about usbank I am gonna be pissed. I am gonna have to reach out to my ordering dealer to confirm this as usbank was passing the credit back in June when I ordered.

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
Looks pretty close. They are marking the money factor up a half percent. Which the bank does allow them to do. Jeeps own website has 4.07 as the percentage on lease estimates. Which is a money factor of .00195. If that is true about usbank I am gonna be pissed. I am gonna have to reach out to my ordering dealer to confirm this as usbank was passing the credit back in June when I ordered.
Hmmm, that seems shady. Let me know what you find out about U.S. bank please!

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Hmmm, that seems shady. Let me know what you find out about U.S. bank please!
Marking up money factor is pretty common. And most people don’t know cause they just go with it.

Sponsored

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
The deposit is refundable so I guess if they won't work with me on it I can always refuse
They are giving a healthy discount though so that is their justification in their minds I am sure. They make up some of that discount in the rate.

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
They are giving a healthy discount though so that is their justification in their minds I am sure. They make up some of that discount in the rate.
Yeah that's what I was thinking also. I guess I'll just wait and see and try to negotiate that a little when the time comes.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
No confirmation on MF for this month yet on Edmunds.

Here's the link to that thread, by the way. The Admins are awesome, and pull info in less than a day.

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussi...2021-jeep-wrangler-lease-deals-and-prices/p41

Remember the posted rates are for tier 1 credit, FICO high 700s+ with income to back it up.

If he is jacking the MF up .0005 to make up for the killer deal you're getting, it may be worth buying him down. That markup is worth about $1,700 to you, may be worth offering him $500 to get it back down.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
The deposit is refundable so I guess if they won't work with me on it I can always refuse
Don't let us sway you, this is still a killer deal. This will be solidly better than what I pull because of your discount.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Don't let us sway you, this is still a killer deal. This will be solidly better than what I pull because of your discount.
Def a killer deal. The buy down is worth a shot but the overall deal is still good enough to sign.

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Have you guys found a list of rebates this month? Need to check and see what I can pull out on that end. I have a $500 bonus cash for Ram loyalty retention I'm hoping will work.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Supposedly some guys are getting emailed rebates from signing up for 4xe email updates on Jeep.com, but I haven't seen any since I signed up two months ago.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
Supposedly some guys are getting emailed rebates from signing up for 4xe email updates on Jeep.com, but I haven't seen any since I signed up two months ago.
yeah i tried that, nothing yet.. wranglers rarely have rebates. don't think there are any right now

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
yeah i tried that, nothing yet.. wranglers rarely have rebates. don't think there are any right now
Sucks that USAA stopped doing theirs. I think PenFed had one, but it required a long membership duration and using F'ing TrueCar. I'd pay not to have Truecar give my cell number to every dealership in the region.

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
I'll ask about buying down to the a better MF and yeah, just wanna squeeze everything out that I can. I also signed up on Jeep but didn't get any targeted deals but I know some people have
Sponsored