4xe lease

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
So found a local dealer that's willing to come close to some of the better discounts, msrp of around 64k and will do it at 57k. I'm also a Stellantis employee so that probably helps up here. I would like to lease and buy if I have no issues with it. Anyone know what the lease payment should be for this? I want to make sure I maximize the tax credit so it sounds like I would have to go with Chrysler for that? I drive about 25k miles per year but also keeping my beater daily driver (13 Dart) until it blows up so hopefully that will hang on a few more years. Is it worth paying the extra miles just in case or stick with the 10K? Thanks!!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I haven't seen the new August MF come out, but it should be around .002.

RV will depend on trim, Rub should be 62% and Sah/HA 63% for a 36/10. 1% less for 12k.

With the tax credit as a rebate, should be in the mid $500s for a Rub 36/10. You can update with the real dealer fee info here:
https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Jeep&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=64000&sales_price=57000&months=36&mf=.00200&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=7500&rebate=0&resP=62&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Edit: NOTE, I clicked the zero drive off box on that calculator link. And that sales tax would be 6% on the monthly payment per a quick google for detroit.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy

RV will depend on trim, Rub should be 62% and Sah/HA 63% for a 36/10. 1% less for 12k.

With the tax credit as a rebate, should be in the mid $500s for a Rub 36/10. You can update with the real dealer fee info here:
https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Jeep&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=64000&sales_price=57000&months=36&mf=.00200&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=7500&rebate=0&resP=62&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Also depends on the leasing bank and length of lease. For instance US Bank, at least back in June was 58 residual but the MF was lower than CCAP at .00112 for 42m and 12k. This was for a Rubicon trim. They are also passing ev credit as cap cost reduction. Not sure what US bank numbers are this month.

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Jeep&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=64000&sales_price=57000&months=42&mf=.00112&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=7500&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

FYI i set the calc to PA lease tax and typical doc fee. Also US Bank acq fee is a little higher

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart

Edit: NOTE, I clicked the zero drive off box on that calculator link. And that sales tax would be 6% on the monthly payment per a quick google for detroit.
Tha

That was quick, thank you!! So that is 0 out of pocket when I pick up? I should request that I only want to lease throught Chrysler Capital? So leasing through CC I'm basically leasing my Jeep based off @50k after tax credit?

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Tha

That was quick, thank you!! So that is 0 out of pocket when I pick up? I should request that I only want to lease throught Chrysler Capital? So leasing through CC I'm basically leasing my Jeep based off @50k after tax credit?
You can have them quote it multiple ways. As @canc1978 mentioned another like US Bank may end up a better option.

It'd be first month payment at pickup.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
You can have them quote it multiple ways. As @canc1978 mentioned another like US Bank may end up a better option.

It'd be first month payment at pickup.
Awesome, thank you! I just don't trust any dealer lol. I want to make sure I'm prepared before I get in there so there's no b.s.

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
Also depends on the leasing bank and length of lease. For instance US Bank, at least back in June was 58 residual but the MF was lower than CCAP at .00112 for 42m and 12k. This was for a Rubicon trim. They are also passing ev credit as cap cost reduction. Not sure what US bank numbers are this month.

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Jeep&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=64000&sales_price=57000&months=42&mf=.00112&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=7500&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

FYI i set the calc to PA lease tax and typical doc fee. Also US Bank acq fee is a little higher

Thank you!

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
So, chasing this myself, I had been estimating that the $7500 rebate goes in as a cap cost reduction, CCAP's math makes it appear they're only factoring in about $6k based on the payment estimates they're coming up with.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
So, chasing this myself, I had been estimating that the $7500 rebate goes in as a cap cost reduction, CCAP's math makes it appear they're only factoring in about $6k based on the payment estimates they're coming up with.
The dealer? Is the RV right when you multiply it by the MSRP?
You should see the 7500 direct as a cap cost reduction on the lease. Check the rent payments based on MF too.

Kurlon

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4XE Rubicon, maybe?
The dealer? Is the RV right when you multiply it by the MSRP?
You should see the 7500 direct as a cap cost reduction on the lease. Check the rent payments based on MF too.
Without a vin, no one will do a full breakdown at the moment... My down payment is fully refundable though so... going to roll the dice a bit and will hammer things down when the jeep is on the lot.

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
The $1500 difference could easily be the acquisition, dealer fees, registration fees and sales tax if your state charge taxes on those fees. Another thing it could be is that Jeep has maximize residual value, so very high option vehicle may not eligible for the full RV of the MSRP. I ran into this a little bit with my 80th Anniversary.

One thing to remember is that any fees (or negative equity from a trade in) that you roll into the lease will be charged sales tax. In my state I get charge sales tax on acquisition and dealer fees, so $0 down lease is effectively taxing sales tax on sales tax. It is not a lot but still.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
The $1500 difference could easily be the acquisition, dealer fees, registration fees and sales tax if your state charge taxes on those fees. Another thing it could be is that Jeep has maximize residual value, so very high option vehicle may not eligible for the full RV of the MSRP. I ran into this a little bit with my 80th Anniversary.

One thing to remember is that any fees (or negative equity from a trade in) that you roll into the lease will be charged sales tax. In my state I get charge sales tax on acquisition and dealer fees, so $0 down lease is effectively taxing sales tax on sales tax. It is not a lot but still.
Have to work hard for negative equity now. Couldn’t believe the dealer bought out out C Class lease last week for 2k over vroom and buyout. Those have always been way underwater at the end.

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
So found a local dealer that's willing to come close to some of the better discounts, msrp of around 64k and will do it at 57k. I'm also a Stellantis employee so that probably helps up here. I would like to lease and buy if I have no issues with it. Anyone know what the lease payment should be for this? I want to make sure I maximize the tax credit so it sounds like I would have to go with Chrysler for that? I drive about 25k miles per year but also keeping my beater daily driver (13 Dart) until it blows up so hopefully that will hang on a few more years. Is it worth paying the extra miles just in case or stick with the 10K? Thanks!!

Ok how does this deal look? Does the MF look correct? Thanks! He also mentioned that U.S. Bank is not applying the 7500 as a rebate.

Attachments

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Ok how does this deal look? Does the MF look correct? Thanks! He also mentioned that U.S. Bank is not applying the 7500 as a rebate.
Without recalculating, looks pretty solid. Quick test is payment under 1% of MSRP is a good deal.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I’d have to check the edmunds lease forums to check if the MF is right, but it gets adjusted by credit, and may be correct for this month.
Sponsored