Sponsored

4Wheel Parts

blkvirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler JLUR
I guess I'm in the minority here but when I ordered my smittybuilt compressor from them on Black Friday, I received it at my door step 4 days later. I think it was drop shipped from a distribution center nearby.
Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I THOUGHT it was in stock to be shipped to me.
If 4WP is out of something or has a bunch of people buying the same product at once that they don't carry, they'll typically group those orders together so they only have to pay a single shipping or freight cost.

If it's just a single customer ordering something that they don't have and that shipping charge loses them money, they'll wait until more orders come in. They won't tell you this and they'll straight up lie to you and blame the manufacturer or a shipper. They won't keep you in the loop about anything, follow up, or make any attempt to legitimately track down the problem.

This has been my experience with them on more than one occasion, but yours may differ.

JohnT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
4-minutemiles.weebly.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Has anyone EVER received an order from them? I'm days away from going on three months.
orderes a set of 5 wheels and tires, and I actually went there finally and picked up wheels, and tires and took them to my own mechanic to have them mounted because they were too busy. Turns out, they didn't actually have all the wheels in stock and had to ship me 2 wheels (about a week later). Seemed a bit disorganized as a store, but certainly knew their stuff in terms of the things they sold me.

OP
OP
RedundanT

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Update on this, no emails were EVER acknowledged so many long hold time phone calls later I was able to cancel. Support didn't seemed surprised or apoligize, what a joke of a company.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've had luck with them in Canada. Of course things that are backordered take a while, they are backordered. No issues here with things that are in stock. Good communications with my local store too. They email and call regularly with updates.
Sponsored