Sponsored

4Wheel Parts

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Has anyone EVER received an order from them? I'm days away from going on three months.
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

my roommate ordered a lift through them came in wrong the first time and then we had to drive 2 hours each way to swap the parts for the right ones. As we had his runner all torn apart. i then proceeded to order and IN STOCK front bumper for my JL. it took them 4 weeks to Process for shipping and another 2 weeks for it to be delivered. I WOULD NEVER USE 4WP AGAIN. Worst part is customer service is next to nothing at the bottom of the list. I rather deal with the FCA dealers before 4wp

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
I can literally walk to their headquarters/warehouse in Compton from my shop and I avoid them like the plague. Only if I'm in dire need of something right away do I go there. I treat them like a fire alarm. Break glass incase of emergency!

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
depends on the store. right now stuff is taking longer than normal.

I have an open order w them and have been called several times that half of its in.

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Has anyone EVER received an order from them? I'm days away from going on three months.
Are they shipping to you from their warehouse, are they drop shipping directly from a manufacturer, or are you having it delivered to them for you to pick up?

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
3 months and no order? I'd contact their customer service and ask where it is. If the answer is the least bit unconvincing or a committed delivery date isn't acceptable, I'd cancel the order. If they don't want to refund 100%, contact your credit card company.

I've dealt with them in the past over the years, but I have always gone into their main store in Compton CA. They have a great selection and good prices, but seem a bit slip-shod around the edges. Some of the things I bought had clearly been open boxes, just by the condition of the box and poor packing. But, I've always gotten what I paid for and the articles themselves were in good condition.

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I used them once. That won't change.

Northridge 4x4 for the win!
Not a fan of their return policies. Restocking charge, they recoup for free shipping costs and don’t install it unless you are absolutely sure it fits. Don’t scratch it up or they’ll refuse a credit. Quadratec, to my knowledge is more lenient. Just say’in.

Sponsored

CWOFOR

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
There is one thing they do right away, charge your credit card. Beyond that they are the worst in my opinion. Don't have the morality nor the decency to tell you up front the item is out of stock or back ordered from the vender. I stopped using them years ago over tires for my JK. Quadratec is my supplier of choice now.

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
I only order things on their website that say “ in stock ready to ship” and even found that the time references “available tomorrow for store pickup if order before X time” to be very accurate as well. I made the mistake of ordering something that wasn’t in stock once and it was a nightmare.

ChromeToaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon, 03 Honda XR650L
I went into the local 4wp during the Christmas sale and they didn't even honor their own discounts as shown online. All the people behind the counter looked more interested in their phones than helping any of the customers as well and I actually had to wait for one to look up and realize I was ready to pay.

OP
OP
RedundanT

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Are they shipping to you from their warehouse, are they drop shipping directly from a manufacturer, or are you having it delivered to them for you to pick up?
I THOUGHT it was in stock to be shipped to me.