• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 3D printed switch panel

scottedontknow

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ, 95 YJ, 2019 JLU x2
Any chance of getting the right side stl file? I’ll happy pay you for it, just need one for myself and my wife’s Jeep!

OP
OP
loydd24

loydd24

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Just wanted to give an update that I did get the left side switch panel completed and got a nice fit. I also started printing these with a textured finish to hide layer lines and make them look more factory.

angl111e.jpg

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Just wanted to give an update that I did get the left side switch panel completed and got a nice fit. I also started printing these with a textured finish to hide layer lines and make them look more factory.
Will the left-side only panel look like this now as well? Doesn't look bad at all for being 3d printed. Think I want to use this for a brake controller just like the other guy did.

Sponsored

OP
OP
loydd24

loydd24

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Will the left-side only panel look like this now as well? Doesn't look bad at all for being 3d printed. Think I want to use this for a brake controller just like the other guy did.
Yes, there’s a drop down menu where you can select what finish you’d like

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Unless I've got the wrong link, all I see for finishes is "no holes" or "3 switches".

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Justin,
I'm getting $24 shipping to 90505. Is that right?

Sponsored

OP
OP
loydd24

loydd24

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Justin,
I'm getting $24 shipping to 90505. Is that right?
Etsy auto calculates shipping and prints my labels and always goes crazy with CA shipping costs. I’ll send you a PM to take care of that

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
So glad I found this. Just ordered the left side panel to install a redarc brake control knob.
Sponsored