N/A

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Well I got this email today after 100 days in D1. My dealer said I have a ship date of 12/2. But it looks like the date is slipping to next week instead of tomorrow...

Hello Mark,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

At this present time, your vehicle has been sequenced for production.

I show your order (VON: 56364872 VIN: 1C4HJXFG4PW548684) has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 12-05-22. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional production updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you as they become available.
You can additionally check your order status at any time by using our Vehicle Order Tracking App directly on our brand website.

If you have any outstanding questions or order update inquiries, we do encourage you to reach out to your ordering dealership for the fastest response possible. Additional email communications provided to this email are un-monitored and will be responded to once additional updates are available to share.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
I got the same email today 🥰

TrailTamer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, JLUR
It looks like you ordered 9/6 ... You're probably in D status (which will not be reflected on any of the trackers). Your dealer would be able to confirm this through DealerTracker, but short of that, they won't really be able to impact how quickly your build gets to production.

In situations like @RAMSTEEL had where the Jeep was built and was not shipping after about 2 months, yes, they can certainly get involved because at that point it is their inventory and it is missing.

I ordered 8/23 and I went into D1 on 11/22 according to JeepTracker and the Pizza Tracker (or 11/21 according to WaitingOnJeep). I asked @NDRugby about this discrepancy between JeepTracker and WaitingOnJeep, but he has abandoned us all now that he has his Jeep).

You were 14 days behind me on the order, and it looks like you don't have a SOT top, so barring any parts availability with the 392 motor, the XR package, or the Sunrider for Hardtop, I would guess you'd hit D1 on or around 12/6.
Wow! Great thoughts and insights there. I haven’t had a chance to call or email the dealer but will. Hopefully, they tel me D status.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Wow! Great thoughts and insights there. I haven’t had a chance to call or email the dealer but will. Hopefully, they tel me D status.
Do you only have a VON, or have they also provided you a VIN?

If you have a VIN, you're (probably) in D status.

Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Sorry if this double posts phone is being wacky

So last time jeep chat told me I finally was in D status.. about two weeks ago tonight they said sorry for the delay we are escalating someone will contact me in a day and have a ticket number. I’m sure someone in this thread has posted this but anyone come across this?

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

So last time jeep chat told me I finally was in D status.. about two weeks ago tonight they said sorry for the delay we are escalating someone will contact me in a day and have a ticket number. I’m sure someone in this thread has posted this but anyone come across this?
I got similar info from jeep chat and then I got an auto generated email about using the pizza tracker from Jeff @ customer care others who had gotten ticket numbers also got an email but most got theirs was from Cara. But I got movement on mine a few weeks after Jeff’s first email on 01.Nov to the email today that I am scheduled to enter production on 05.Dec so hopefully you get similar movement after getting a ticket number from jeep chat.

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
I got similar info from jeep chat and then I got an auto generated email about using the pizza tracker from Jeff @ customer care others who had gotten ticket numbers also got an email but most got theirs was from Cara. But I got movement on mine a few weeks after Jeff’s first email on 01.Nov to the email today that I am scheduled to enter production on 05.Dec so hopefully you get similar movement after getting a ticket number from jeep chat.
Strange. I’ve seen a few posts about entering production on 12/5, including myself.
Not sure im gonna hold my breath.

Sponsored

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Well, I didn't take any pictures at the dealership because it was cold as heck and windy. Wednesday's work day took forever to end but everything went smoothly at the dealership. I'll give props to Farrish for a great experience at pickup.

Jeep looked great and the obligatory financing hoops you go through were the only thing that slowed things down just a bit. That said, I knew going into this that I either took their financing and/or mine with a portion of the price being bumped. The finance guy really worked hard to get to match my preapproved credit union rate and worked some numbers that had me out of pocket for a 4-year maintenance plan that was a fraction of the upfront pricing. I know the dealerships get huge points with Stellantis for every warranty or maintenance plan they sell and I typically never get those as I don't keep the vehicles long enough to matter.

The interest rates dealers are coming in with are just nuts and we all know the deal that you can just refi after you walk out. They made it super easy not to have to worry about that and I was thrilled with the end state. I'm brutal as a purchaser, I don't overpay or budge on things as it's the only way I can afford my vehicle addictions :)

In any event, despite the ridiculous circus-like post-build delivery events, I would absolutely recommend the Farrish team. Jaymond Santos (sales guy, I think I got that right), Dan and Fawad for heavy-hitting delivery issues, and the finance guy (I missed his name and that dude was not feeling well but still just kept at it for over an hour). Seriously, most finance guys are like the cooler trying to ice the final quart of blood and while I know that's their job, he was good enough to keep working it down until the bleeding stopped. Not perfect, but certainly one of the best I've seen in a long time. If I were him I would have quit after the 30th "no" from me ;-)

Thursday (still cold and windy) I had a chance to get my wheels on, hood props, license plates, radio screen protector, antenna, floor mats, cargo mat, etc. 3.5" Game Changer lift is inbound and Fox performance shocks from Accutune. I was ready to put the steps on but the temps started to drop...

Going to be a blast and I'll just say my short review is all jeeps should have V8s. I know it's not practical but wow it's fun to drive.

https://video.nest.com/clip/e7f4588...EjDVa1McDLtHNnLvcAmv6QMPQiiZIPAR4DNQXiNApfwpE

The video is in real time, I work that fast when I'm excited to finally have a jeep again :)

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Cryptostickers.net is back up if anyone wants to check on their build sheet.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR

When did you order?

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Strange. I’ve seen a few posts about entering production on 12/5, including myself.
Not sure im gonna hold my breath.
I was just thinking the same thing, it’s going to be a very busy factory on Monday.
Though it also could be they really mean the week of 12/5 and not exactly 12/5. of course I’m still expecting - hoping really - that I’ll see E status on Tuesday reflecting production on Monday.

Jennerb0525

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
When will it arrive ? That is the million dollar question. 🤔

D1A3C6B1-FB30-4A08-B8D0-2606DE73E41C.jpeg
Sponsored