Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Well, let’s see if the ‘23 FarOut beats my April 22MY order. Looks like it’s going to be built in a few weeks….then it’ll have to clear J-fucking-B. I won’t be surprised if this order gets here and my original is still sitting there rotting.
Hey, listen buddy... With things the way they are right now, ONE ORDER PER PERSON!!!!

debro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordering
Jeep just sent me an email that my jeep was shipped! No updated was noted in the tracker. Dealer conversation Monday said it got off the train in San Antonio Texas and was moving to a truck. So.... we shall see.

Come on baby reign, come to mama!

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
Just got this email today, tracker doesn’t show anything though
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 2CC7FE59-CAF5-4024-A73F-A5BB299AD5E0

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Hey, listen buddy... With things the way they are right now, ONE ORDER PER PERSON!!!!
Haha! Yes, normally I’d agree with you but I think I earned the right to hedge my bet at this point 😂

Plus it was originally a dealer stock order meant for the lot. They put my name on it because they know how badly I’m getting screwed with on the ‘22 and felt bad (the GM there left the other dealership that I have the 22 in).

Sponsored

JaxBeachJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 but next is a Jeep, had a 94 in college
Just got a text and email a few minutes ago that mine is finally in production.
Stingray Willys sport auto 2.0T, no other packages/options. Ordered 8/2, scheduled 9/7 with a regress in there. Estimated delivery is 11/28 right now.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I just read that another rail workers' union rejected the potential deal, increasing the risk of a strike. Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen this time.

JPThing2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
124 Spider, Armada, C8Vette
My dealer just said mine is in "Final Inspection". Not showing any movement since I went to "E" status 17 days ago.

Anyone know what final inspection means in the grand scheme of timing in the process?

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
My dealer just said mine is in "Final Inspection". Not showing any movement since I went to "E" status 17 days ago.

Anyone know what final inspection means in the grand scheme of timing in the process?
It’s built and being inspected. Body Vendor will be next if it has to go there for other things like Mopar add ons.

Sponsored

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
Pizza Tracker says my Jeep is still in production, but just got this update from my dealer:

"We just received a huge shipment, it is possible that your Wrangler is here. Give us a few hours to check."

They had previously told me I was KZLD. We'll see in a few hours, I guess.
At least you get updates from your dealer. Lol. Mine has been sitting built since 10/10. I had to call and let them know this.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
At least you get updates from your dealer. Lol. Mine has been sitting built since 10/10. I had to call and let them know this.
Fair enough. Sorry about that for you. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't heard anything since about whether mine was part of the "huge shipment". LOL.

Calli74

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered 2023 Rubicon 392), 2002 BMW E39 M5

Mine has been in Final inspection for a few weeks.

Started "E" Status on 09/23