zman71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My 392 order was confirmed 8/18,….no updates since
I was told Xtreme Recon package, rock sliders, hardtop headliner, door sill guards etc cannot be ordered currently for new orders. Has anyone else heard this?
Sponsored

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
I ordered a 2023 Wrangler JLURXR in Earl, it was confirmed 08/11, scheduled 08/18, in production 10/06 and built 10/10. It’s not scheduled for delivery until 11/20 😞.
I’m in Colorado.

C8C20513-BAC0-42A9-AC8C-7880A3F3DAFF.jpeg
I am in the same boat. Mine was built on 10/5, Earl Rubicon. My delivery date was just bumped from 11/18 to 11/20 :crying: I am in New Mexico.

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

I am in the same boat. Mine was built on 10/5, Earl Rubicon. My delivery date was just bumped from 11/18 to 11/20 :crying: I am in New Mexico.
I don't like seeing that. My Jeep has a delivery on Nov 25 and I'm in SoCal.

Build complete on the 14th need to get it shipped out this week lol.

Sponsored

Ponce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Retired USMC. Currently USMC pilot instructor
For Those in Charlotte NC or North and South Carolina area I high recommend Capital Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Indian Trail.

I ordered from Daniel Pantherth 704 491-3268. He owns several Jeeps. Texted me updates to keep me informed as it went through the building process.

Ordered a Rubicon Unlimited with an MSRP $54,580, 6% under Invoice with Trend Lightly discount at $48,824.

Order on 9/9/22 it was finished being built on 10/10/22 , original delivery date was 10/29/22 but now has an estimated delivery date of 10/18/22.

Trade-in offer was slightly better than both Carvanna and Carmax. We will see final trade in when I take possession.

Eric

Agreed, see my comments on recommend dealer thread.

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Captain's Log, Stardate 100391.08 - the journey continues to find intelligent life forms on the Stellantis Jeep tracking system but there has been no contact for 27 earth days. While the prime directive forbids interference with other cultures or lifeforms, it has become apparent this lifeform has no purpose and removing it from the galaxy would present no change or impact, however, Jeep buyers would rejoice...

I swear Klingons could manage the delivery of vehicles better :)

Sorry, just venting as this is getting beyond stupid that it takes 27+ days to get a vehicle to a dealership and NO ONE can tell where it could be. The last update was we're seeing it's supposed to be delivered to us NLT 14 October. That would be the fifth missed date so far.

Lock in all phasers and photon torpedos, and fire at will.

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Captain's Log, Stardate 100391.08 - the journey continues to find intelligent life forms on the Stellantis Jeep tracking system but there has been no contact for 27 earth days. While the prime directive forbids interference with other cultures or lifeforms, it has become apparent this lifeform has no purpose and removing it from the galaxy would present no change or impact, however, Jeep buyers would rejoice...

I swear Klingons could manage the delivery of vehicles better :)

Sorry, just venting as this is getting beyond stupid that it takes 27+ days to get a vehicle to a dealership and NO ONE can tell where it could be. The last update was we're seeing it's supposed to be delivered to us NLT 14 October. That would be the fifth missed date so far.

Lock in all phasers and photon torpedos, and fire at will.
HATE to say this....I ordered a vehicle on 12 Aug, a week later had a VIN, then it moved to production. Expected to have it early OCT. It got lost and NO ONE could find it, even the owner of the dealership got involved and no one had an answer. Then on 29 Jan I got a call at 6 am from the owner. He said I came in this am and sitting there in front of the showroom on the street there it was.

WHAT we think happened was that it came out of production and got loaded on the wrong train or car carrier and taken somewhere else in the US to a dealer.

MY '03 Rubicon. Get a call from my dealer and he says you Rubicon came in. OK Great I will be over to get it. OK, but its NOT here at this dealer. Your Rubicon went to the Dallas training facility for Jeep new cars., but they shipped it out and we are trying to track it down. He called an hour later and said they found it. So I go in and do the paperwork and buy my Jeep. 'cept Jeep is not there since the guy they sent to get it had a wreck and they will get it to me tomorrow. Sorry, but I am going to get it, where is it at? He says will it won't go thru make ready fi you go over there. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN and I head paperwork in hand. and get my Jeep.

sidebar: I get there and am told the Jeep is sold and say yes, its mine. The sales guy says Ohh how was the trip from Houston? Houston, I don't live in Houston I live in Dallas. Aren't you Mr Jones? NO! now give me the keys. Well you will need to talk to the GM.

GM laughs at me and says the Jeep is sold! Sorry Charlie, but here is my paperwork, note the VIN. WOW, it is yours...OK, give you $1000 over for what you paid and tear up this paperwork. NO. He ups the ante till he hits $7500 over MSRP. WTH is this about? He says the guy in Houston wants your Rubicon, its Rubicon 1. What is Rubicon 1? The first on delivered to the public, first one built. He knows someone in Jeep and he called me and offered $10,000 over MSRP to get it and I will give you $7500 if you tear up the paperwork. LOL GIVE ME THE KEYS and best of luck when the guy shows up since he is on the way from Houston now.

The take away: Shit happens!

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
HATE to say this....I ordered a vehicle on 12 Aug, a week later had a VIN, then it moved to production. Expected to have it early OCT. It got lost and NO ONE could find it, even the owner of the dealership got involved and no one had an answer. Then on 29 Jan I got a call at 6 am from the owner. He said I came in this am and sitting there in front of the showroom on the street there it was.

WHAT we think happened was that it came out of production and got loaded on the wrong train or car carrier and taken somewhere else in the US to a dealer.

MY '03 Rubicon. Get a call from my dealer and he says you Rubicon came in. OK Great I will be over to get it. OK, but its NOT here at this dealer. Your Rubicon went to the Dallas training facility for Jeep new cars., but they shipped it out and we are trying to track it down. He called an hour later and said they found it. So I go in and do the paperwork and buy my Jeep. 'cept Jeep is not there since the guy they sent to get it had a wreck and they will get it to me tomorrow. Sorry, but I am going to get it, where is it at? He says will it won't go thru make ready fi you go over there. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN and I head paperwork in hand. and get my Jeep.

sidebar: I get there and am told the Jeep is sold and say yes, its mine. The sales guy says Ohh how was the trip from Houston? Houston, I don't live in Houston I live in Dallas. Aren't you Mr Jones? NO! now give me the keys. Well you will need to talk to the GM.

GM laughs at me and says the Jeep is sold! Sorry Charlie, but here is my paperwork, note the VIN. WOW, it is yours...OK, give you $1000 over for what you paid and tear up this paperwork. NO. He ups the ante till he hits $7500 over MSRP. WTH is this about? He says the guy in Houston wants your Rubicon, its Rubicon 1. What is Rubicon 1? The first on delivered to the public, first one built. He knows someone in Jeep and he called me and offered $10,000 over MSRP to get it and I will give you $7500 if you tear up the paperwork. LOL GIVE ME THE KEYS and best of luck when the guy shows up since he is on the way from Houston now.

The take away: Shit happens!

Well, the reality is this is JUST a Jeep. If they lost it, I'm sure someone will get it fixed via a reorder and life will go on. This is not VIN 1 - it's probably the 1,000th build of this model this year.

If this were my primary vehicle, I'd be a little more engaged but this forum and the tracker are just a way to self-torture and try to pass some time.

Now if anyone wants to offer me 10k to take it off my hands - SOLD - I'm happy to wait six months with 10k in my pocket :)

Old Jeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
Well, the reality is this is JUST a Jeep. If they lost it, I'm sure someone will get it fixed via a reorder and life will go on. This is not VIN 1 - it's probably the 1,000th build of this model this year.

If this were my primary vehicle, I'd be a little more engaged but this forum and the tracker are just a way to self-torture and try to pass some time.

Now if anyone wants to offer me 10k to take it off my hands - SOLD - I'm happy to wait six months with 10k in my pocket :)
My 2023 I ordered 16 Aug, was due to arrive 16 Nov at my dealer and showed up Sat night, over a month early...its a crap shoot. Going to today to sort out the paperwork and gets some add-ons for it. Hope it is not like my last Rubicon last year. RARE buy, off the lot for me, but I needed the Jeep. So I found a Rubicon Recon in West Palm Beach and drove from Naples over to there. Bought the Jeep and as I go to drive away the passenger window does not go down. Ohh sorry, we will get it fixed and deliver it tomorrow...tomorrow....tomorrow x 10 days later. It shows up, looks like shit, out of gas and they must have driven it from West Palm Beach thru Atlanta as the miles put on it were WAY more than the miles from West Palm to Naples.

Shit happens. So will trade it in today, but not that dealer.

Sponsored

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
No C to D1 changes since 10/7 for most options..
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1666013255497

@NDRugby I see there is one change with date- 10/3, can I see what change it is?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1666013295993

shellinglife

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Earl Grey
Occupation
Web Designer and Etsy shop owner
Super excited. Ordered July 22...finally in Production.

FireShot Capture 072 - Jeep Tracker - Jeep - www.jeeptracker.com.png

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
No C to D1 changes since 10/7 for most options..
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here FireShot Capture 072 - Jeep Tracker - Jeep - www.jeeptracker.com

@NDRugby I see there is one change with date- 10/3, can I see what change it is?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here FireShot Capture 072 - Jeep Tracker - Jeep - www.jeeptracker.com
I can if you send me your VON or Last Name. Otherwise it's a lot more difficult to look up your vehicle..

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
Unfortunately, I am one of them.

I've been looking at the options. It looks like the cold weather group is the culprit. Either on its own or combined with the Rubicon group, I'm not sure.
I am assuming Mopar parts and xrecon on my build. but it's so confusing.. I see cryptostickers and builds similar to mine ordered after me have build sheets and window stickers :brokenhearted:. It's anyone's guess now
Sponsored