Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon Extreme Recon
My last four vehicles have been a Ram 1500 and three Grand Cherokees. I have also previously owned a CJ, TJ and YJ when I was younger but with my mid life crisis thought I'll order a JL.

White JLUL Rubicon over the weekend, September 24/2022.
Options ordered:
V6 eTorque
Cold weather package
Leather-faced w/Rubicon
Hardtop headliner
4:1 Rock-Trac HD Fulltime 4WD
4.88 rear
Advanced Safety
Safety Group
Body colored Flare
Extreme Recon 35" tire
Mopar Doors off Mirror Kit
Trailer Tow
Mopar CAI
Body Color 3 piece Hardtop
Tub Liner
Door sill

I wanted to add the LED and Steel bumpers but it wasn't available to add at the time. Does anyone know if it's possible to add if it becomes available in the dealer system and if so what code stage?
Sponsored

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
Order confirmed 9/8. Scheduled 9/23. Estimated ship date 10/17.

Screenshot_20220926-191042.png

tlzfjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport, 2023 JLUR on order.
My last four vehicles have been a Ram 1500 and three Grand Cherokees. I have also previously owned a CJ, TJ and YJ when I was younger but with my mid life crisis thought I'll order a JL.

White JLUL Rubicon over the weekend, September 24/2022.
Options ordered:
V6 eTorque
Cold weather package
Leather-faced w/Rubicon
Hardtop headliner
4:1 Rock-Trac HD Fulltime 4WD
4.88 rear
Advanced Safety
Safety Group
Body colored Flare
Extreme Recon 35" tire
Mopar Doors off Mirror Kit
Trailer Tow
Mopar CAI
Body Color 3 piece Hardtop
Tub Liner
Door sill

I wanted to add the LED and Steel bumpers but it wasn't available to add at the time. Does anyone know if it's possible to add if it becomes available in the dealer system and if so what code stage?
That's the first I've heard of those two items being unavailable for ordering....but nothing surprises me with the auto industry right now.

rscott91

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys XR
About 2 weeks here (and a little over 2 months from time of order). Mine just showed up at the dealership today. The official Jeep tracker updated fine throughout the process but got stuck on 'built', skipping the 'shipped' phase like others have mentioned.
GREAT news, you ordered from Mitch right? I was talking to him sat when I picked mine up and I believe he said he expected yours this week

Reactions: AFD

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Order confirmed 9/8. Scheduled 9/23. Estimated ship date 10/17.

Screenshot_20220926-191042.png
I ordered the same day as you..went to D1 same day also, and similar build. How do you have an estimated ship date when itā€™s not even in production yet?

Sponsored

First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon Extreme Recon
That's the first I've heard of those two items being unavailable for ordering....but nothing surprises me with the auto industry right now.
Yeah, I was surprised as well. I went to a different Jeep dealer earlier in the week and they had a laundry list of options that wasnā€™t available which included the Extreme Recon package. Things seem to change on a daily basis.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Well I just went back to D1 after a regression to D, but my Estimated Ship Date pushed out even further from 10/8 to 10/20. Was originally 9/30 when I went D1 the first time. Expecting it to push out again I guess. No reason to think it wonā€™t.

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the same day as you..went to D1 same day also, and similar build. How do you have an estimated ship date when itā€™s not even in production yet?
My sales rep sent me a Priced Order Confirmation today. It said, " D1 - Gateline plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date is assigned. " I know it's just an estimate but I'm still pretty excited.

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
My sales rep sent me a Priced Order Confirmation today. It said, " D1 - Gateline plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date is assigned. " I know it's just an estimate but I'm still pretty excited.
Dang, Iā€™m going to have to email my salesman now just in case I have one assigned lol

Sponsored

Brando01

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 4-Door Rubicon 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 3D339FCD-8E12-443D-BFE3-BC9E7D9D4E7F
My dealer emailed this afternoon that the ship date is estimated to be be 10/19. I must have pleased the Jeep gods! šŸ™Œ

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang, Iā€™m going to have to email my salesman now just in case I have one assigned lol
My sales rep is the best. This is the 2nd Wrangler I've bought from him. He takes good care of me. I hope your order is moving along, too. Give us an update when you can. Good Luck!

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
I donā€™t understand how these vehicles are scheduled for production line. I added mine to the tracker and there was only like 30 Reignā€™s at the time, now there are 172 and 121 scheduled but mine still is not. So frustrating.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
My sales rep is the best. This is the 2nd Wrangler I've bought from him. He takes good care of me. I hope your order is moving along, too. Give us an update when you can. Good Luck!
Who did you order from? I see youā€™re in MD. Iā€™m in DC. Ordered from Koons, VA

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
I emailed him and he answered right away..he Gave me a build date of 10/21. I know itā€™s not set in stone but itā€™s good to see it moving along so quickly.
Sponsored