Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

ems18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sport Wrangler, 2023 Willys on Order
Dealer said my Jeep could be arriving at the first half of next month. šŸ˜¬ Iā€™m still expecting November at the earliest lol.
Sponsored

Spartan-463

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Made my order back on Aug 28th, didn't expect it till at least next year, but all this talk gots my hopes up. Though it's a Canadian order so wait and see. All I know is that it's been scheduled.

4xe Rubicon
String Grey
Black fenders and hardtop
Tan interior
Headliner
Cold Weather (should be standard in Canada)
Floor Mats
Steel Bumpers
Offroad Camera
No safety packages

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
For those of you at C (myself included), I ran another data point. Of the 488 Jeeps in the tracker that have gone from C to D1 (and beyond). Here are the days of the week that it happened as a percentage. First column is the day that Jeep said it updated. The second is the day that we actually see it in trackers (one day later). So looks like Wednesday is your best for getting notified of going from C to D1...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here ctod1

Sponsored

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
For those of you at C (myself included), I ran another data point. Of the 488 Jeeps in the tracker that have gone from C to D1 (and beyond). Here are the days of the week that it happened as a percentage. First column is the day that Jeep said it updated. The second is the day that we actually see it in trackers (one day later). So looks like Wednesday is your best for getting notified of going from C to D1...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here ctod1
Awesome!! Can you run that for D1 to E?

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
Interesting changes today. Supposedly, mine shipped on the 21st with an eta of 14 Oct. my eta updated today and now shows it wonā€™t be here until 31Oct! Guess itā€™s just gonna do circles around me for 2 weeks since it supposedly already left a week ago!

QuietChaos

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JGCL
Interesting changes today. Supposedly, mine shipped on the 21st with an eta of 14 Oct. my eta updated today and now shows it wonā€™t be here until 31Oct! Guess itā€™s just gonna do circles around me for 2 weeks since it supposedly already left a week ago!
Oh no! Mine shipped on the 20th with an estimated arrival of 10/13....no change so far today :/

Sponsored

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
Mine has said delivered since Thursday. Still waiting on contact from dealer. Antsy is an understatement. Not contacting them as I know they are very busy.
#guptonTN

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
I ordered my wife's sarge green rubicon from Blake Fulenwider in Clyde Texas. They were were awesome through the whole process. The best part, the interest on my loan through a local credit union was 2.49% if I signed up for auto-draft while signing the paperwork. Any way - I couldn't be happier.
Happy you were able to get a good rate, but all this does is make me more miserable about my situation šŸ˜†

dusher

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dmitriy.cz
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLRU 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Non-Profit
Clubs

2023 Rubicon 4xe in Velocity
Ordered Sep 02
Vin provided Sep 07 / D1 status
Tow package/hd electrical
Cold weather group
Safety group
Premium softtop

image_2022-09-26_161459662.png

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Thanks,,,I will see if I ever get a build and ship date where I m at.. Right now I'm pretty much in limbo.. I mean worse case I'll just keep my current Jeep which is paid off but for medical reasons I wanted to get the new one with the "power" features, as my athrtis has gone from bad to worse and everything is manual on my current one but at least I have an option there
Hoping for the best outcome on your situation. I saw your other posts about why you are looking to get out of your current one. The good thing is that you are paid off. If mine was paid off, I think I may have stopped looking into buying a Wrangler until rates cooled off.

From what I've calculated on my order, a 1% increment interest rate increase will come out to roughly $1600 more per percentage point across the entirety of the loan (72 months) which comes out to around $20/month per point...so it's not scaring me too much just yet, because this thing is still A LOT less expensive than what I own now. But I can see how this might eventually push budget conscious buyers out of certain trims, options etc.

I could fight the rate increases by putting more down, but I never put more than 20% down on any vehicle...so I'm fighting that battle in my brain as well. But if I'm going to do that, I might as well just refinance later and save some more cash upfront. I dunno, this is all making my head spin now lol

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I ordered my wife's sarge green rubicon from Blake Fulenwider in Clyde Texas. They were were awesome through the whole process. The best part, the interest on my loan through a local credit union was 2.49% if I signed up for auto-draft while signing the paperwork. Any way - I couldn't be happier.
What was the term at the 2.49%? 36 months?
Sponsored