Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

yecats609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sahara
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here DE4BF928-FF62-418D-931A-E080182DCCD6

Gupton Motors:
7/18- deposit w/Daniel

7/19- order accepted by Jeep

7/21- Jeep Wave email w/VON

7/22- POC from Renee w/VIN listed ( #526361)

8/16- Pizza Tracker update to “scheduled” , email update from Jeep & text message from Jeep

9/1- E (in production)status w/ estimate arrival 10/10 + Email from Jeep

9/2- KZ (built) status- w/ updated 9/28 delivery estimate

Tread Lightly membership 7/19 and had the electronic letter from Mandy on 7/22.
I also used code “TL!Life” during check out which dropped the cost of the membership down to $80

Last edited:

shellinglife

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Earl Grey
Occupation
Web Designer and Etsy shop owner
I had originally ordered Granite on 7/4 & switched it to Hydro Blue successfully
Oh yea! I ordered a Sting Grey Rubicon on June 20. Two weeks later I found out about the new colors and wanted Earl. The dealer told me I couldn't change the color. It had to be done within 24 hours. I'm thinking that was bullshit. Well he never told me about the new colors to start with. I wanted him to cancel and reorder and he kept saying it was going to be more...more bullshit. So I called another dealer, gave him the same build link, it was the exact price! So I cancelled the June 22 order and reordered with the Earl Rubicon on July 22. I took great pleasure in cancelling the bullshit dealer...so glad I did. Of course he tried to blame it on me.

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Oh yea! I ordered a Sting Grey Rubicon on June 20. Two weeks later I found out about the new colors and wanted Earl. The dealer told me I couldn't change the color. It had to be done within 24 hours. I'm thinking that was bullshit. Well he never told me about the new colors to start with. I wanted him to cancel and reorder and he kept saying it was going to be more...more bullshit. So I called another dealer, gave him the same build link, it was the exact price! So I cancelled the June 22 order and reordered with the Earl Rubicon on July 22. I took great pleasure in cancelling the bullshit dealer...so glad I did. Of course he tried to blame it on me.
That bullshit dealer is glad you canceled. They’ll still build the original order and they’ll sell it to someone else, likely for far more than you were going to pay.

Last edited:

shellinglife

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Earl Grey
Occupation
Web Designer and Etsy shop owner
That billshit dealer is glad you canceled. They’ll still build the original order and they’ll sell it to someone else, likely for far more than you were going to pay.
Exactly! They said they were going to cancel it but its still in the tracker. They can have it. Paying a lot of money to not get the customer service and product I wanted. Even if it means I have to wait longer, that's fine.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
It’s so small and not colored. At least it didn’t look colored. I could be wrong.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 4E9E3278-DC6D-4A67-9605-F07D92D23493
Each time I see this decal, I still keep thinking Freedom "Light" Edition. Maybe the people who got the Freedom Edition will mock us normies when they see these decals on our 2023s 😆

newjeeper98

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang, soon to be 23' Rubicon Unlimited
Still waiting patiently to move onto the next stage. I am just living vicariously through all of you. Feeling very excited, until then I plan on drooling over all the pictures y'all are posting.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here AF09363C-7A64-4832-8DD9-514032699B41
I’m right there with you! Going to be twinsies😂

Sponsored

FirstTimer812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2023 XR Sting Gray
I haven’t came across any posts with anyone waiting as long as I’ve been in the in production status…hoping I get good news like some of you that the tracker is wrong and it’s actually at the dealer…..

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B76FD288-8281-4AAD-9258-F4DDCD0BB653

MOMJEEP412

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
I haven’t came across any posts with anyone waiting as long as I’ve been in the in production status…hoping I get good news like some of you that the tracker is wrong and it’s actually at the dealer…..

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B76FD288-8281-4AAD-9258-F4DDCD0BB653
Mine has been in production since August 19th, so pretty similar to yours. According to my dealer we are stuck in i status - waiting for final inspection. I’m really crossing my fingers that nothing was found/went wrong in final inspection and hopefully it’s just waiting in line while the others are getting theirs done. Seems like an awful long wait compared to some others on this thread.

FirstTimer812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2023 XR Sting Gray
Mine has been in production since August 19th, so pretty similar to yours. According to my dealer we are stuck in i status - waiting for final inspection. I’m really crossing my fingers that nothing was found/went wrong in final inspection and hopefully it’s just waiting in line while the others are getting theirs done. Seems like an awful long wait compared to some others on this thread.
Agreed. It looks like most builds are taking 2-3 days to get completed. I'm coming up on 3 weeks. Dealer told me it was in inspection this week and should be moving soon, but haven't heard anything otherwise.

samfordhall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR (ordered 6/28)
My 392 non XR shipped 8/31, getting close!!
When did you place your order and what date was your VIN assigned?

I placed my order for 23 392 XR, got my VON and moved to C - Order Confirmed - all on 6/28. There has been no movement/change in 65 or so days. PAINFUL!
Sponsored