Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Plumbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon XR
Agreed. It looks like most builds are taking 2-3 days to get completed. I'm coming up on 3 weeks. Dealer told me it was in inspection this week and should be moving soon, but haven't heard anything otherwise.
Is your window sticker available? I'm in 8 days of build status, but my window sticker is available. I understand that that "might" mean that it has been released for shipping and it is just that the tracker is slow.
Sponsored

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
Build sheet found on Crypto today. Dealer called to say it shows in final inspection, Code I with the delivery date moved from 10/18 to 3 weeks out or so.
Crypto isn't working for me, but I did get my build sheet by using the direct hyperlink - progress!

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Any Canadians get their VIN? Or perhaps even advance beyond D1 status?

MOMJEEP412

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Is your window sticker available? I'm in 8 days of build status, but my window sticker is available. I understand that that "might" mean that it has been released for shipping and it is just that the tracker is slow.
No window sticker for us. Only the build sheet is available. I think you’re right though, the window sticker populates once a build is completed (moves to KZ status)

JSTORY77

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392, 2021 BMW X5 M Sport
When did you place your order and what date was your VIN assigned?

I placed my order for 23 392 XR, got my VON and moved to C - Order Confirmed - all on 6/28. There has been no movement/change in 65 or so days. PAINFUL!
I ordered a 22 back on 4/20, and Jeep flipped it to a 2023 on 6/9. the rest of the timeline is below.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1662156183304

Sponsored

samfordhall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR (ordered 6/28)
I ordered a 22 back on 4/20, and Jeep flipped it to a 2023 on 6/9. the rest of the timeline is below.

Thank you! Gives me hope since your original order was before mine as a 22 then flipped to 23 on 6/9 still ahead of me. Congrats and hope you get yours very soon.

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Which one of you broke Crypto? I didn't. Only checked mine 78 times today, and that's below average.

Sponsored

HydroBlueFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
I haven’t came across any posts with anyone waiting as long as I’ve been in the in production status…hoping I get good news like some of you that the tracker is wrong and it’s actually at the dealer…..

My JLURXR hasn’t been in production quite as long as yours, but my salesman assured me yesterday that all is going as planned. Mine started production on Aug 23- a week after yours. I have some Mopar options plus of course, all the XR items that are being installed at the body shop/custom shop. I had wondered if the safety package was holding it up, but to repeat, my salesman didn’t see any hiccups in production. I’m certain our Jeeps will soon be ready to be shipped to our dealers. Try to keep a positive attitude in the meantime… I know…waiting is hard, especially when others seem to be passing us by. Don’t worry…when you drive your sweet ride home, all memories of waiting will be replaced by the satisfaction of finally being a “Jeeper!” Hoping your new Jeep is delivered to you soon!

Truck9469

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Rubicon
I haven’t came across any posts with anyone waiting as long as I’ve been in the in production status…hoping I get good news like some of you that the tracker is wrong and it’s actually at the dealer…..

Is yours a MT

FirstTimer812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2023 XR Sting Gray
My JLURXR hasn’t been in production quite as long as yours, but my salesman assured me yesterday that all is going as planned. Mine started production on Aug 23- a week after yours. I have some Mopar options plus of course, all the XR items that are being installed at the body shop/custom shop. I had wondered if the safety package was holding it up, but to repeat, my salesman didn’t see any hiccups in production. I’m certain our Jeeps will soon be ready to be shipped to our dealers. Try to keep a positive attitude in the meantime… I know…waiting is hard, especially when others seem to be passing us by. Don’t worry…when you drive your sweet ride home, all memories of waiting will be replaced by the satisfaction of finally being a “Jeeper!” Hoping your new Jeep is delivered to you soon!
I appreciate your words. You’re exactly right. It’ll be worth it, being patient is hard. I have some accessories I’m sure that may have held it up, LED Lights, Satin Grill, XR package…my dealer said everything looks good to him, just didn’t give much else after. Cheers to a 3 day weekend and hopefully within 7 days, some more jeeps shipping out!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Which one of you broke Crypto? I didn't. Only checked mine 78 times today, and that's below average.
I'm thinking Jeep's servers suddenly uploaded a hundred build sheets and stickers today and overloaded Crypto's system (at least that's what I was hoping)
Sponsored