2023 Orders - Check in here

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Ok now wait just a cotton-pickin’ minute. Does this say KZM???? Vehicle built??? What is going on here??? 😳

{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-07-19","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"JEEP","modelName":"WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 4WD","modelYear":"2023","vin":"","von":"—","paintSalescode":"","bodyModelCode":"JLJS74","cllp":"2TR","image":"https://www.jeep.com/mediaserver/ir...BP,YHE,Z1MP,ZCCP,ZCWP,ZRCP,ZRWP&pov=fronthero"}
No I think I figured out how to read this and I am in C stays and what you just posted also looks like C status. If there was a Y in the “current status” section after the code then that’s the status. Your D1 status is N

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
My dealer just updated me that my build date bumped from 8/25 to 8/30. 6/15 order date in D1 status.

Sponsored

bhickert

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I placed my order for a 392 on 07-27. White with Xtreme Recon. No movement on it with regard to the build and no VIN assigned yet.

The chat bot told me today that Jeep hasn't even started making 2023s yet. Is this accurate? Surely not...

I had orginally ordered a 2022 in March and on 07-25 got a call from the dealer (not the same as the above order) saying that my order had been "deleted." I opened a case with FCA, but that's gone no where. My dealer called back and was like "Oh we were wrong we found it..." I don't believe them, so I told them to cancel it. It still shows up stuck in scheduling.

None of this would be a problem, except I sold my 2020 JLUR two days before I was told the 2022 was cancelled... the good news is a got a good price for it and somebody got a great Jeep. In the meantime, I'm bumming rides.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys,

I am at 2 percent below invoice on JL and JT models with tread lightly membership, except Hybrid and 392, plus tax, license and an 85 doc fee only on sold orders. There are no other charges or accessories or high doc or admin fees. There is also no mandatory high finance terms or prepayment penalties. I will do my best to get you the most competitive rate or use your own financing or pay cash. You can lease at the same price as well with no rate markup.

On the 4xe I will now do tread lightly at 1 percent below invoice total savings plus tax, license and 85 doc fee. Whatever state and federal tax or rebates apply at the time of delivery is yours to keep on sold orders.

On the 392s I will do MSRP plus 1000 at this time on sold orders.

To order, I just need copy of drivers license, current address, email and phone. no deposit needed.

On my existing orders I will adjust pricing accordingly if you join tread lightly asap.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I also offer the other Dodge, Ram and Chrysler products at similar savings (excluding TRX) contact me for details.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you,

Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Internet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162 cell

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I placed my order for a 392 on 07-27. White with Xtreme Recon. No movement on it with regard to the build and no VIN assigned yet.

The chat bot told me today that Jeep hasn't even started making 2023s yet. Is this accurate? Surely not...

I had orginally ordered a 2022 in March and on 07-25 got a call from the dealer (not the same as the above order) saying that my order had been "deleted." I opened a case with FCA, but that's gone no where. My dealer called back and was like "Oh we were wrong we found it..." I don't believe them, so I told them to cancel it. It still shows up stuck in scheduling.

None of this would be a problem, except I sold my 2020 JLUR two days before I was told the 2022 was cancelled... the good news is a got a good price for it and somebody got a great Jeep. In the meantime, I'm bumming rides.
Word on the street is that '23s don't go into production until later this week. The 11th, I believe.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
No matter how many times I check this thread and refresh the tracker, nothing ever seems to change. Hell, I can't even use the '23 Jeep configurator to build my order with the same specs and correct wheels to show others 😕

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
No matter how many times I check this thread and refresh the tracker, nothing ever seems to change. Hell, I can't even use the '23 Jeep configurator to build my order with the same specs and correct wheels to show others 😕
Odd that they still have an option to build a 22 there as well.

Reactions: AFD

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
hi i need the forum advice i have a 2 door wrangler willy sport that i ordered on 7-19 hardtop v6 auto no power windows or locks i have no vin or production date yet driving my parents renegade is causing me to have a nervous breakdown at a dealership near me i found a 2022 2 door wrangler sport s loaded led light pkg full time 4 wheel drive hardtop with headliner heated seats remote start v6 auto sticker is 44600 dealer offered a thousand under sticker plus i have a thousand dollar rebate from geico from my last wrangler being a total loss and if i buy this week dealer will throw in 5 bf goodrich ko 2 tires at nc does this seem like a good deal? only problem is it does not have sirius xm radio installed will this hurt my resale value down the road?

JAKE.JEEPER

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 High Altitude 4xe
Occupation
Finance Manager
hi i need the forum advice i have a 2 door wrangler willy sport that i ordered on 7-19 hardtop v6 auto no power windows or locks i have no vin or production date yet driving my parents renegade is causing me to have a nervous breakdown at a dealership near me i found a 2022 2 door wrangler sport s loaded led light pkg full time 4 wheel drive hardtop with headliner heated seats remote start v6 auto sticker is 44600 dealer offered a thousand under sticker plus i have a thousand dollar rebate from geico from my last wrangler being a total loss and if i buy this week dealer will throw in 5 bf goodrich ko 2 tires at nc does this seem like a good deal? only problem is it does not have sirius xm radio installed will this hurt my resale value down the road?
You'll be fine, go for that Jeep. They're discounting a NEW vehicle in 2022 and giving you a set of K02s!!!

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Sounds like a good deal to me. But then I have very little business sense that I am aware of... :) I just like things and sometimes get to buy them.
Sponsored

Last edited: