2023 Orders - Check in here

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Has anyone heard if the One-touch in Granite Crystal for the 2023 4xE Rubicon become available?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
Has anyone heard if the One-touch in Granite Crystal for the 2023 4xE Rubicon become available?
I didn't order a one touch, but I did order a Granite Crystal Jeep. According to JC as of yesterday I still don't have a VIN. Quite a few folks that ordered after me already have VINs. I hope the Granite Crystal paint isn't causing delays. I saw where a few folks said the dealer called them back and told them they had to change their order to a different color. Not sure what's going on with Granite Crystal paint right now. Wish I knew.

Anyone with a Granite Crystal 2023 order have a VIN yet?

GladiSD

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' AEV 392 JL370, 08' S2000 CR, 08' S2000, 99' SV
Occupation
Sure...
I didn't order a one touch, but I did order a Granite Crystal Jeep. According to JC as of yesterday I still don't have a VIN. Quite a few folks that ordered after me already have VINs. I hope the Granite Crystal paint isn't causing delays. I saw where a few folks said the dealer called them back and told them they had to change their order to a different color. Not sure what's going on with Granite Crystal paint right now. Wish I knew.

My order was placed 06/01 and still doesn’t have a VIN or show up on the tracker. My order is for Hydro Blue 392 XR.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
The only real answer here is anyone who’s telling you they know when production will start, doesn’t know when production will start. Could be early/mid/late August, could be September/October/November or they could start production next week until it happens it’s all speculative
Exactly. My dealer told me possibly August but nobody really knows.

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon

Alrighty… Hydro Blue it is! Ordering today!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My order was placed 06/01 and still doesn’t have a VIN or show up on the tracker. My order is for Hydro Blue 392 XR.
Check with Jeep Chat to see if a VIN has been assigned. The pizza tracker isn't updating VINs like it should. People are getting their VINs through Jeep Chat instead.

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue

Booker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
Kind of odd, I ordered a hydro Blue and it's showing this. This is definitely a darker blue

Screenshot_20220626-224244_Chrome.jpg
I ordered a sting gray and it looks darker in the tracker versus what it looks like on the jeep website where you can build a jeep. I think the tracker's colors are just off.

Reactions: AFD

Booker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR

I originally tried to order Granite when they first opened up for orders. Next day the dealer called me back and said it wasn't allowing his manager to put in the system so I switched to Sting Gray.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I originally tried to order Granite when they first opened up for orders. Next day the dealer called me back and said it wasn't allowing his manager to put in the system so I switched to Sting Gray.
My Granite Crystal order was accepted and the image even started showing on the pizza tracking a few days ago. Have no idea if this color is going to delay production though.

6-29.22.JPG

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
New Hydro Blue 4xE Rubi ordered today!

Had originally added Gorilla glass but wasn’t available in the system to add to the build. Has anyone heard if it’s becoming a standard option? Manufacturing problems?

B957F3A1-E37E-4E49-9DFE-BCF8DC8E76B3.jpeg

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 1992 Jeep Cherokee
New Hydro Blue 4xE Rubi ordered today!

Had originally added Gorilla glass but wasn’t available in the system to add to the build. Has anyone heard if it’s becoming a standard option? Manufacturing problems?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B957F3A1-E37E-4E49-9DFE-BCF8DC8E76B3
It was available as an option when I ordered my wifes Sahara 4xe in early June.

RubiVane

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
It was available as an option when I ordered my wifes Sahara 4xe in early June.
I’m trying to add it before the VIN is assigned. Not sure how much of an improvement it is, but just want the option for “insurance” since I’m moving to Colorado. (Danged hail storms.)