2023 Orders - Check in here

Rubi-Z23

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
I got an email as Well I’m in 4NS as well not sure what that means. I have been in C status for 14 days…
Sponsored

Poods35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys; 2005 Crossfire Roadster
picked up my 2 dr, 6 spd Willys in Reign last week. Ordered early July, so about 4.5 months from order to delivery.

6473C039-1E7C-44FB-AF9C-26C5261CE6BE.jpeg

3C99A79F-2F04-434A-A0AA-21A4AC2D5194.jpeg
FD31C027-4793-4EDD-8A77-D326087CC4B3.jpeg
Looks good! I have the same on order - in production now!

carmelinabuono27

First Name
Carmelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I chat with someone fairly high up in the Wrangler product line at Jeep on a somewhat regular basis (either directly, or through mutual friends' social media posts). I occasionally ask him questions that come up on the forums and, for questions he can or is able to answer, he provides me insight / answers. He has told me that they can only paint 11 colors at any one time...

Based on what he has told me, this is my understanding of the process with regards to paint...

Because the factory only is able to paint a certain number of colors at any one time. There are colors that they always paint (Black, White, Silver... and normally Red and some shade of blue, which in the JL's case is Hydro Blue... for most of the JL's lifecycle they've also painted Sarge Green, Sting Gray, and Granite Crystal).

For colors that they do not paint regularly (like Punk'n, Earl, Reign, High Velocity, Gobi, Hella Yella, Snazzberry, Gecko, Mojito, Ocean Blue, Chief, Bikini, etc.), they rotate them in and out.

Taking paints in and out of the production process isn't necessarily complex, but it does take additional time (and if the timing is wrong, leads to material waste). Right now, there is such a backlog of orders they need to keep the production moving to get through that backlog. There are orders out there, if you look through this thread, that have been in confirmed status from anywhere between 90 and 160+ days which were all made prior to Punk'n being re-released, and those orders are in the following colors...
  1. Black
  2. White
  3. Silver
  4. Red
  5. Hydro Blue
  6. Sting Gray
  7. Sarge Green
  8. Granite Crystal
  9. High Velocity
  10. Earl
  11. Reign
Reign was called a "limited edition" color, so once all of the Reign Jeep bodies are sprayed, they will likely flip the paint guns spraying Reign over to Punk'n.

Now, I'm sure some Punk'n Jeep will go into production and prove me wrong, but this is how it was explained to me by someone that would be "in the know."
That does make sense! My dealer did say something about hoping for the fact that earl seems to be a hit, so hopefully they keep the rotation going and we ordered right as the rotation was switching to earl.
Someone wants to buy my car but I’m trying to hold out as long as I can. Was hoping for the original quote from my dealer of 6-12 weeks. Who knows though. Thank you again 🫶🏻 hopefully there’s some hope in store for us. Any inputon the reason as to why all of sudden me and a few others are receiving these sales codes? I keep getting emails from jeep tracker. First code 573, and second was 4NS like a few others. If you have any thought on that, let me knowwww

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
I have the 4NS code too, Virginia order and been in C for a week

Sponsored

No14

First Name
WranglEarl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Well, I’m in eastern MA and the other person who posted is in NH. Anyone get 4NS who isn’t in New England?
115 days since ordered Earl JLUR… dealer says D for more than a month now, tracker still says C… Also got 4NS yesterday. From NJ, ordered from dealer in Virginia.

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
*****SHOCKER ALERT****
Cara from Jeep Cares is a real person! After taking my '23 392XR back to the dealer for an issue with the A/C controls, I emailed Jeep to voice my frustration with the issue and the fact the dealer said the part was backordered and wouldn't deliver until after March. Yesterday, I received a phone call from Cara at Jeep Cares letting me know she was assigned my issue, that she researched the matter and informed me that the part was delivered to the dealer on Monday. Now I'm waiting for the service department to open so I can call and see if this is really the case. 🤞

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
Interesting is how many 2023 4xe are sitting on dealers' lots in New England. My dealer has 34 (most of them Sahara) on their lot now. Appears Jeep is really cranking these out...while I wait forever for my 2-Door / MT Sport S 😁

gatorag05

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 3.6L, 6-Speed, Earl
And one of the other posters was Cape… so that makes 4 of us. But then the recent Florida poster maybe throws that theory out
I am the Kansas City area, 131 in C status, MT, both safety groups. 4 door rubicon in Earl.

Sponsored

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
Dealer finally called. Picked her up late Sunday. Had to put the Rudolph nose on the front for the season. Merry Christmas to me! I hope the rest of you get yours soon. (Ordered 6/10/22, drove off the lot 11/27/22). Well worth the wait and I am very happy with the color!
Jeep1_LI.jpg
Jeep2_LI.jpg
I
Behind the curve with new deliveries. Wow! What a nice jeep! Congrats. BTW, I have a center stack for a 392 from another project. Glad the dealership fixed everything but would have gladly given it to you.

Strategist

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S; 2022 Wrangler High Altitud;
This morning the trackers show same thing: 133 days in “C.” I’ll put the items ordered, and if anyone has insight or theories on why I’m stuck here, leave a note. 🙄🙄

B706B7C1-D2A3-4175-846E-AB4E170E6616.png

ItsLoader

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler
This morning the trackers show same thing: 133 days in “C.” I’ll put the items ordered, and if anyone has insight or theories on why I’m stuck here, leave a note. 🙄🙄

B706B7C1-D2A3-4175-846E-AB4E170E6616.png
I have all of those options except the satin black grill. I've been at C for 179 days. Not sure the options are the entire reason as I have seen similar builds on this thread that have been delivered already that were ordered after mine. I'm leaning toward dealer allocation. When I originally placed the order, I was told 6 to 9 months for delivery.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B706B7C1-D2A3-4175-846E-AB4E170E6616
Its a 392.
That's your biggest hang up

Also, I hear SOT and XR package is also a delaying factor.

Isn't the 392 equipped with the safety groups? That's another thing that's holding it up.
Sponsored