First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
18 days. I'm surprised. We don't have a lot of options on the rubi though, just cold weather, towing, and premium soft top. So that may have helped.
Congrats! Mine moved to D1 on 10/28 as well, dealer says build date is 11/29. I really hope it doesn't change. I have a 3.6% APR locked rate from a local credit union which expires 12/4 and they don't do extensions.. So will have to go with some crazy interest rate.. Oh well! :headbang:
Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
Congrats! Mine moved to D1 on 10/28 as well, dealer says build date is 11/29. I really hope it doesn't change. I have a 3.6% APR locked rate from a local credit union which expires 12/4 and they don't do extensions.. So will have to go with some crazy interest rate.. Oh well! :headbang:
Fingers crossed your build date is accurate like mine was! Can I have your interest rate if you're not using it? 🤣 That does suck though you might barely miss that rate.

I'm off work all next week, going to hit up my bank and see what sort of interest rates they are offering right now, and maybe join a local credit union. Get something locked in.

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
The JEEP price protection should include the price level and applicable incentives when the vehicle was ordered; for 14 days after the vehicle is invoiced to the dealer. The customer has the option to select the current incentives at delivery, in place of incentives at order - but not both.
Question I would have is: If customer selects newest incentive at delivery, will the MSRP also adjust to current level?
Dealer said I had price protection at order plus any incentive’s when I take delivery. Thats the hard part. Delivery date before 1/3 good, after 1/4 bad. 😞

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
Fingers crossed your build date is accurate like mine was! Can I have your interest rate if you're not using it? 🤣 That does suck though you might barely miss that rate.

I'm off work all next week, going to hit up my bank and see what sort of interest rates they are offering right now, and maybe join a local credit union. Get something locked in.
Thanks man.. Haha, wish it worked like that...
I got a competitive rate from Eastman Credit Union as well 4.5% or something. So try them if you cannot find anything better. Check all local credit unions.. You never know who'll give you the best.

If you are a vet/active service member try Elgin Credit Union. You might have to travel to get an account but the rates might be worth it.

Let us know what you find out!

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Well... Now Cara is "involved."

I'm posting this mainly to show the update to the email (at least from the last time I've seen this canned response posted)...

"The site provides a tracking bar which highlights 5 main stages of the build process - Order Confirmed, Scheduled, In Production, Vehicle Built and Shipped."

I guess the "Delivered" stage has been killed off from the Pizza Tracker intentionally...

i-2cDVb2T-X2.png

Sponsored

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
I think the pizza tracker always listed shipped as the last slice. But there was a line for Estimated Delivery that would change when the vehicle arrived at the dealer.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
I think the pizza tracker always listed shipped as the last slice. But there was a line for Estimated Delivery that would change when the vehicle arrived at the dealer.
"Delivered" used to be the last slice...

i-sWn2SFk-X2.jpg

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
^What he said

Well... Now Cara is "involved."

I'm posting this mainly to show the update to the email (at least from the last time I've seen this canned response posted)...

"The site provides a tracking bar which highlights 5 main stages of the build process - Order Confirmed, Scheduled, In Production, Vehicle Built and Shipped."

I guess the "Delivered" stage has been killed off from the Pizza Tracker intentionally...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here i-sWn2SFk-X2
Dang it Jeep. I gotta go do some coding tonight.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Just got a text from my dealer because I asked about the 11/20 arrival date. My Jeep has been built since 11/9, and since it is 11/15, it sure didn't seem like 11/20 was possible. His response, it's sitting at Nitro Creek. They usually consolidate shipping there, so we get a full truck when it comes to us.

So I texted back and no response. Did he mean a full truck once it gets off the train in PA, or that it is travelling by truck from OH? :headbang:

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Ok did a little digging. It looks like Nitro Creek is definitely a location for trucks to pick up Jeeps. The railcars come in at a different location across the street north of the plant. This is west of the plant. So maybe it is travelling to the dealership by Truck. Makes sense because they have a centrealized PDI location for multiple dealerships under their same name.

Also there is some info on Nitro Creek (FCA) at this link.Safety/procedural stuff, but it does also mention it's a 24/7 plant.

https://safeaccelerated.com/fca-nitro-creek

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here nc

Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Ok did a little digging. It looks like Nitro Creek is definitely a location for trucks to pick up Jeeps. The railcars come in at a different location across the street north of the plant. This is west of the plant. So maybe it is travelling to the dealership by Truck. Makes sense because they have a centrealized PDI location for multiple dealerships under their same name.

Also there is some info on Nitro Creek (FCA) at this link.Safety/procedural stuff, but it does also mention it's a 24/7 plant.

https://safeaccelerated.com/fca-nitro-creek

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here nc
Thank you for posting this! The image also gives a glimpse of the massive amount of Jeeps being staged for shipping!

ChadP

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Unlimited 4xe Rubicon
Initially ordered Sep 13 -- arrived at the dealer on 28 Oct (saw it with my own eyes.) Crazy fast -- we were hoping to see it by Christmas.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1668546158386
That seems really quick to me. But I don't know this timing very good. I hope ours is built that quickly and shipped that fast. Ours stated in production process yesterday, but says it scheduled delivery on 1-7-23 which has me a little bummed because it is a 4xe and we will miss the tax credit.
Sponsored