First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Mine does not do that at all. Turning in 2 Hi or 4 Auto feels exactly the same on the road. Either you are in 4H or something is wrong.
Maybe I messed up, no glasses and was multitasking. I will re evaluate tomorrow. U said in your reply turning feels exactly the same on the road. Did you try tight full wheel slow turns. Or are you just talking regular road driving.

On the road just doing regular driving mine feels normal too. It was creeping into a tight parking spot that I noticed it, and making a hard right U turn slow. But I will still check it out. Thanks
Sponsored

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Maybe I messed up, no glasses and was multitasking. I will re evaluate tomorrow. U said in your reply turning feels exactly the same on the road. Did you try tight full wheel slow turns. Or are you just talking regular road driving.

On the road just doing regular driving mine feels normal too. It was creeping into a tight parking spot that I noticed it, and making a hard right U turn slow. But I will still check it out. Thanks
I keep my Jeep in 4H Auto at all times. I have never felt any binding, or anything like it, while driving on the road at any speed.

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I keep my Jeep in 4H Auto at all times. I have never felt any binding, or anything like it, while driving on the road at any speed.
My fiancé is looking for a jeep and we just came back from the dealer. They had one on a lot I asked to test drive, put it in 4HI Auto and driving it just how I explained it did the exact same thing. Slow hard turns into the parking spot. Interesting!

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
My fiancé is looking for a jeep and we just came back from the dealer. They had one on a lot I asked to test drive, put it in 4HI Auto and driving it just how I explained it did the exact same thing. Slow hard turns into the parking spot. Interesting!
Interesting... was it a 4xe? Maybe max regen was turned on? With max regen, there feels like a large resistance, even with your foot on the gas. If it wasn't a 4xe that you drove, I don't know what the answer is. I'll pay closer attention this afternoon as I navigate my work parking lot.

Sponsored

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
worse is the anti 4xe crowd peddling myths
Mine has been rock solid, not a squeak, water leak, rattle, or issue one. 700 happy miles thus far! Oh, and now that I am running in 4HI Auto, thanks to another members advice. It is that much better, with amazing get up an go! :)

Thanks Obi.Wan.Shawnobi from CA for suggesting 4HI AUTO a few posts back
&
Thanks Laroo from Fl for helping me out. I am in 4HI Auto with no issues now. Works like a charm!

Last edited:

KIZEMAN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4xe High Altitude - '18 Range Rover Sport SVR
I've had 4xe HA for a year now with 18,000 miles and not a single issue. I run electric only when in town and love the smooth and quiet ride.

I usually run 2wd in summer bc I don't notice a real power difference vs 4 auto. I do feel like the steering is more nimble and probably saves a bit on the tires.

OP
OP
Jennerb0525

Jennerb0525

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Still waiting on my 4xe HA . 🤪
I will be sure to test both 2 and 4 out as soon as I can get my hands on it. 😆
All of these comments make me more anxious.

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I've had 4xe HA for a year now with 18,000 miles and not a single issue. I run electric only when in town and love the smooth and quiet ride.

I usually run 2wd in summer bc I don't notice a real power difference vs 4 auto. I do feel like the steering is more nimble and probably saves a bit on the tires.
Mines just over 2500 miles and trouble free as well. Had to silicone one gasket that was squeaking on a door, thats it. Taking it to Montana from NE soon. I do the same, run electric 90 percent of the time in town and love the quiet ride

NebulaPHEVJeep

First Name
Nebula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR 4xe
lol. We ordered ours last Oct, and we didn't get a VIN until Jan, and it wasn't delivered until April. (But, we did order like every option.)
Sponsored