First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Occupation
IT
I have just ordered the above, in Sarge Green with the tan soft top. Can't wait to get it (quoted 8-12 weeks).

Time to search for accessories.

Now, I'm struggling to find a tan spare tyre cover with the backup cam hole.

Tan floor mats seem to have disappeared - I think Weathertech are the only ones who make them now, and they seem to be hard to find.

Not much choice for tan seat covers either, and OG green doesn't seem to be an option either :(

The main reason for wanting tan, I live in Florida, and black just gets too hot. I just wish the interior trim was available in tan too, just like the TJ Sahara option back in the late 90s.

At least it will be good to a Wrangler owner again, since I had to sell mine before I left the UK to move to the USA. It's only taken 3 years to find a spec I can afford and be happy with.
Sponsored

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
Congrats. Post pics once it shows up.

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
Now, I'm struggling to find a tan spare tyre cover with the backup cam hole.

I just wish the interior trim was available in tan too, just like the TJ Sahara option back in the late 90s.

^^^Agree 100%. Loved the two-tone interior. Had it on my ‘00 TJ Sahara. I have a tan tire cover from my JK, that I hope will fit my new JL. Will have to cleverly cut the section where the backup cam is located, lol...
Look forward to seeing pics.

cheers/B

Sdallnct

First Name
Scott Dallal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sport 2door manual
Besides tan premium top and tan seats, what other options/upgrades did you add?

Im very seriously considering same. 2door, green, tan top/seats. I’ll stick with manual. Probably throw in the tow/HD electrical. On the fence about the 2 safety groups. I have used adaptive cruise and love it. And I’ve taken my current JK on many a road trip. So I would use. But not sure I want to spend that much for it.

OP
OP
ivanidea

ivanidea

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Occupation
IT
I decided to get the 2 safety packages, since this will be my daily driver, and I've enjoyed using them on the Pacifica. I also ordered the tow package, mainly for the upgraded electrics, since I may install a winch at some point, and a receiver hitch will be useful since I still have my recovery gear from my off-roading days. The wife insisted I get the sat nav too, for when she drives (no complaints from me either since it will get used). Selec-Trac for the wet Florida roads in the summer. Auto since it'll by my DD around town. 3.6L engine, since it has a reasonable record, and I don't trust turbos.

I just wish we had the option for a 2dr Sahara. Looking at the UK site, the Sahara is the base spec - Jeeps are sold as a luxury brand in Europe! Soft top not offered as an option in the UK either. No Gladiators too - probably deemed to be too long on the compact British roads and car parks :D

Sponsored

Sdallnct

First Name
Scott Dallal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sport 2door manual
I decided to get the 2 safety packages, since this will be my daily driver, and I've enjoyed using them on the Pacifica. I also ordered the tow package, mainly for the upgraded electrics, since I may install a winch at some point, and a receiver hitch will be useful since I still have my recovery gear from my off-roading days. The wife insisted I get the sat nav too, for when she drives (no complaints from me either since it will get used). Selec-Trac for the wet Florida roads in the summer. Auto since it'll by my DD around town. 3.6L engine, since it has a reasonable record, and I don't trust turbos.

I just wish we had the option for a 2dr Sahara. Looking at the UK site, the Sahara is the base spec - Jeeps are sold as a luxury brand in Europe! Soft top not offered as an option in the UK either. No Gladiators too - probably deemed to be too long on the compact British roads and car parks :D
Yea, Chrysler is really messing things up.

I love my 2016 JK Sport. I was able to order with the premium soft top (which is I love). id get the Willy’s Sport if I could get with premium soft top. But can’t. And it’s like $2,000 thru parts.

And the Willy’s does include LED lights. And the wheels might be acceptable. Tho, I do prefer my 15” wheels

WillysPGG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jl Willys
Hey there, I ordered a Sarge green 2 door willys Canadian east coast build on Oct.13 expecting a 6-8 week delivery. Status says scheduled for the past month and the regional rep said today it’s scheduled to be built in February making it potentially a 5 month delivery. My question is does anyone know if they only do a 2 door run every few months or it is it due to covid possibly? I put the smokers package in it, may be the delay lol. Also will have 8.4nav premium audio in a 2 door sport, package was just released.
I’m heard Sarge may be finished soon and that is a huge concern as I really want the colour. Any help would be great, thanks.

1D240D0B-9430-48DA-9635-4DBAEE32492D.png
Sponsored