2021 2.0T Battery Help

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Looking for insight on replacement batteries for 2021 2.0T. I believe the setup changed in 2021 and does not have e-torque. Input appreciated.
Sponsored

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
I have a 2020 2.0t. I have disconnected the AUX battery because it was a pain....I will remove it this Spring when it warms up. Lots of info on this forum about batteries. Get a good quality battery and you will be good to go. I keep mine on a trickle charger or maintainer when I am not driving for a period. Is there something more specific you are needing answers for?

OP
OP
Jeep4Win

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I have a 2020 2.0t. I have disconnected the AUX battery because it was a pain....I will remove it this Spring when it warms up. Lots of info on this forum about batteries. Get a good quality battery and you will be good to go. I keep mine on a trickle charger or maintainer when I am not driving for a period. Is there something more specific you are needing answers for?
I guess where I’m confused is if it has an aux battery since it is ESS and not e-torque. I also have the tow package.

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
It will have an AUX for the start stop system. E torque has a bigger battery under the vehicle toward the rear. aux will be located under the main battery and fuse panel....bit of a pain to get to....pull fender well or remove battery and fuse panel to access.

Eddiechi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR Rubicon -- 2023 2DR Rubi ordered Sep 29