Sponsored

2019 JLU Sahara dash screen default - help!

screech

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on order - 2019 Wrangler Sahara - 4d, Bikini!
Hi, I like to keep my screen set to the MPG display. And for a full year it always showed this when I started my jeep. Both my batteries died (I have the 2nd battery for start stop option) and dealership replaced them. Now it always shows the start stop screen - saying it is not ready due to door open, wheel turned, cooling etc. I keep going thru default setup, trying to get it to show the MPG screen. But every startup shows the darn start stop system. Please, does anyone have an idea how to set the default again? It is minor but I would really love to have it set on default again. Thanks!

20200918_134239.jpg
Sponsored

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure that I am of any help. But I can say it should stay on the screen you put it on and not reset after turning it off. There is not way to "set as default" besides picking that screen and leaving it.
The only time I think I've seen it jump to another screen is if there is an error code popping up and changing it.

oldcjguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Challenger Hellcat, 19 Challenger Scatpack, 20 JLUR Recon
Occupation
Software Engineer
If there are any errors it will always default to the screen with the errors to make sure you are aware. This is by design. Same thing happens if tire pressure goes below the low pressure threshold. The dash will default to the tire pressure screen on startup until the error is fixed, not just acknowledged.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi, I like to keep my screen set to the MPG display. And for a full year it always showed this when I started my jeep. Both my batteries died (I have the 2nd battery for start stop option) and dealership replaced them. Now it always shows the start stop screen - saying it is not ready due to door open, wheel turned, cooling etc. I keep going thru default setup, trying to get it to show the MPG screen. But every startup shows the darn start stop system. Please, does anyone have an idea how to set the default again? It is minor but I would really love to have it set on default again. Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 JLU Sahara dash screen default - help! 20200918_134239
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored