2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I'm about 2 days away from the rail-yard here in Cali now.
she never knew what his calls might bring, a cowboy like him, it could be anything, but she always expected the worst in the back of her mind..... jball, you can still make cheyenne

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
she never knew what his calls might bring, a cowboy like him, it could be anything, but she always expected the worst in the back of her mind..... jball, you can still make cheyenne
Adding to my playlist!

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

Sponsored

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
I received the following this morning:

Dear Mark: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon! According to our resources, your vehicle has been built & was approved for shipment today. With that being said, shipment arrangements have not yet been completed; therefore, I do not have a dealership ETA available at this time. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

So, those of you who have already been thru this - any educated guesses on how much more waiting I have. It's only been 133 days so far. LOL

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak

Dear Mark: I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon! According to our resources, your vehicle has been built & was approved for shipment today. With that being said, shipment arrangements have not yet been completed; therefore, I do not have a dealership ETA available at this time. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

So, those of you who have already been thru this - any educated guesses on how much more waiting I have. It's only been 133 days so far. LOL
Im about 40 days since i got that mail and still no closer to having my vehicle. Well technically I guess its closer, but I dont have it

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
about 2 days or better typical for shipment, and i'm guessing you truck out from toledo so you might be driving your jeep in less than 2 weeks

Dantequera

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (on order...forever)

we ordered same day...same options except I don't have tow, painted fenders or auto trans...im still in D.... yay

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im about 40 days since i got that mail and still no closer to having my vehicle. Well technically I guess its closer, but I dont have it
:facepalm:

Sponsored

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
we ordered same day...same options except I don't have tow, painted fenders or auto trans...im still in D.... yay
Crap, I thought I was one of the last to finally be moving. I feel for you!
If you have not done so, I would open a case with FCA, also would have someone like the GM at the dealership (not your salesman) make some calls. I am not sure any of that will help but it definitely won't make it worse! Good Luck, we are all rooting for each other here!!

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Anyone taken delivery of a 2 door Sport? (not Sport S)

Any idea how long it should take for me to get a VON. "Ordered" Friday, but I didn't sit down and physically watch him order it, so who knows.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Anyone taken delivery of a 2 door Sport? (not Sport S)

Any idea how long it should take for me to get a VON. "Ordered" Friday, but I didn't sit down and physically watch him order it, so who knows.
You should have von by now

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
If any of you want a 2 door Sports S, there are three of them sitting in the storage lot at the Augusta, GA dealer. Colors are white, silver and grey. I asked the head salesman if I could see them, but he did not even know they were there. Finally found them in the storage yard and not prepped yet so I could not drive any. Asked about a Rubi and was told I could not even order one until after July, 1st. I sometimes wonder if these folks were all dropped on their head as a child, or is it a Southern thing.

Still waiting to order a 2019 this Fall.
Sponsored