2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

SpaceDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
SpaceDog
Today I received my build sheet email from cryptostickers, checked the tracking spreadsheet and sure enough... I'm in "I" status.

It's amazing how fast the wait went once I stopped looking at this thread so often. A big thanks to all the folks complaining about Jeep Chat multiple times a day for making that an easy transition for me.
Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
Station Jeep in Mansfield Massachusetts
How long will it take from the factory to the dealer? In other words how long did it sit before it was shipped? Also do you know if it came via train then truck or truck the entire journey?

I live just south of the Mass/CT border. I'm hoping when mine finally gets built it will ship quickly.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
How long will it take from the factory to the dealer? In other words how long did it sit before it was shipped? Also do you know if it came via train then truck or truck the entire journey?

I live just south of the Mass/CT border. I'm hoping when mine finally gets built it will ship quickly.
I'm in South West CT so I would love to know the answer to this question also.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Guys, ther is NO Nicole. Same as no Jane or John Doe (sorry if there is one out there). Nicole is just a random name they picked. But I know we all know that.
I used to think Nicole and I had something special. Then she broke my heart by sending emails to other people.

Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
I just want to state for the record that I sincerely feel heartbroken for the people who have been & are still continuing to wait. I canā€™t stand that there is no rhyme or reason to how this botched process has unfolded. I have been sending oodles of positive vibes & happy thoughts out to all Jeeples & will continue to do so!!!:involve::jk::rock:
That means a lot to me! Thanks Lydia. You are very sweet and kind.

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
A big thanks to all the folks complaining about Jeep Chat multiple times a day for making that an easy transition for me.
Good point, well made.
"Patience is not about waiting, but how we act when things take longer than we expect.ā€

There are lots of things I have learned on this forum from all the members posting their thoughts and experiences. Invaluable!
Please, keep that coming.
Thank you.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
There's been a lot of conversation on this thread and others about escalate, and communication lacking, etc...here's my advice..... you have one card. threaten to cancel.... i've heard it from one or two others, and here is another example for you all.

My patience hasn't gotten me anywhere. I politely communicated to my dealer over the last 3 or 4 days that the situation is unacceptable, and i'm looking at 4 doors and i expect an update on what is keeping me from progressing to D1, so that i can evaluate whether i want to remove that feature/option.

Magically, in threatening to cancel, i receive news today that i've gone to D1 and have a build date of june 4.

today marks 10 weeks in D status
EDIT: thought i'd compare information sources to see how consistent they are and whether their access to information was all the same.

Jeep chat - confirmed D1, no idea about build date or week
866 362-2146 callin - confirmed D1 "entered into production" - "let me create a case number" (i have about 6 already) " in gateline sequence" "all materials received" "no date, yet, to be determined" "here's your case number" "should be entering into production any day now"
crypto stickers - obviously nothing yet
Jeep Garage - D1 as of 5/17 1st update
Wrangler Forums - D1 on the tracker
Nicole - Received email confirmation shortly after my dealer notification, confirming D1, and estimating "week of June 4"

unnamed.png

Last edited:

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I just want to state for the record that I sincerely feel heartbroken for the people who have been & are still continuing to wait. I canā€™t stand that there is no rhyme or reason to how this botched process has unfolded. I have been sending oodles of positive vibes & happy thoughts out to all Jeeples & will continue to do so!!!:involve::jk::rock:
Y9zNy.gif