2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
I, too, am confused. I ordered front seat covers way before I had my Jeep & had to return them after JLopes alerted us to the fact that the JL seats were different than the JLU seats. I called last week to find out where my replacements were & kinda got the cold shoulder with no replacement date.:mad:
I’m gonna hold off for a while then, give more time for this to be developed.
Sponsored

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Ya, maybe the guy on the phone did not know they were ready.

I think I may order a pair, they are pricey, but it sounds like its worth it. Stupid palm tree is dumping all kinds of wierd stuff now and boxers like to wipe wierd stuff all over the back of the fronts. I may just get a cheap cover craft cover for rear seat, its out and in garage most of the time
I did get a cover from carcovers.com. I’ll put it on tomorrow when we leave on vacation, since we don’t have a garage. Would hate to leave my gal just out in the elements.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
I’m gonna hold off for a while then, give more time for this to be developed.
I went ahead and just ordered it. I will call in 2 weeks to check on it.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I did get a cover from carcovers.com. I’ll put it on tomorrow when we leave on vacation, since we don’t have a garage. Would hate to leave my gal just out in the elements.
I hope you’re going someplace relaxing and completely off the grid! We’ll miss you if that’s the case, but I’m just projecting my ideal vacation here... ;)

Sponsored

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Ya, maybe the guy on the phone did not know they were ready.

I think I may order a pair, they are pricey, but it sounds like its worth it. Stupid palm tree is dumping all kinds of wierd stuff now and boxers like to wipe wierd stuff all over the back of the fronts. I may just get a cheap cover craft cover for rear seat, its out and in garage most of the time
What do,palm trees dump?

Sponsored

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Hi all,

Grab that coffee and become human again...

coffee-zombie.jpg

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Nope... Still in I. :(
I really can't wait to hear your thoughts after you get yours though. I really wish I had one to test drive before I ordered. Might have swayed me over to the auto-side.

Keep telling yourself that you would rather them get you your Jeep after they work the bugs out than rush it to you with headaches. It seemed to help me a little. :coffee:

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I really can't wait to hear your thoughts after you get yours though. I really wish I had one to test drive before I ordered. Might have swayed me over to the auto-side.

Keep telling yourself that you would rather them get you your Jeep after they work the bugs out than rush it to you with headaches. It seemed to help me a little. :coffee:
I know that you’re right, and that a few weeks are nothing in the grand scheme of things... At least that’s what I try to to tell myself!