Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Here is my time line, that I will be updating in future posts to this tread:
6/09/18 Sat: Ordered at dealer (2-Door Billet Silver, 3.6L, Auto Trans, Prem ST, almost loaded, no HT, PST or TRMS)
6/11/18 Mon: Changed OWL tires to BSW
6/13/18 Wed: Dealer put in order. Only after I requested my POC and VON did it got done.
6/13/18 Wed: Jeep chat confirmed VIN and D status, with an estimated 21 days in this status
6/22/18 Friday: Jeep Care call confirmed it had been D1 status for 1 day, with an estimated 28 days in this status. Also emailed dealer, they replied (with a confirming screen shot of their "system") that the estimated ship date was 7/3/18. They also stated shipping time would be 3 weeks.
Sponsored

Rlc2009

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JL 2dr Rubi 15’ Yamaha FZ-07 Yamaha 17’yz250f
Occupation
Union journeyman lineman
Has jeep chat been down all day? it was down this morning , and is still showing unavailable now?
It worked for me this morning
rail cars are moving!

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
After waiting for months to even place my order, now the real wait begins. Hella Yella just became available for order today & just hung up from my dealer! Order sucessful! Tick, tick...

Stinger226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX2

Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Yep. I have that dent. Looks like the hinge was overtightened to the door. But, I do see it, lol.
I think I saw somewhere that if you loosen/remove the door and put it back on it releases some of the tension. Let us know if you try it.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
jball thanks for the update. glad to have a partner in crime. sad to see that 3uph, jball and alt did not receive any new status :-(

guess my pickup on saturday tomorrow is officially out. and worse yet dealer told me that even tho it's a 4.5 hour drive from ABQ to deming, they rarely see a delivery same day as load due to route and other deliveries...... said to expect 3 days...... means sat 6/30 is 50/50 at this point

RepeatJeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previously 2005 TJRU, 2018 JLR(Pending)
Occupation
US Army Warrant Officer
My Jeep has arrived in little ole Sierra Vista, AZ....unfortunately, probably not going to be able to take delivery til Monday...will update once I do.... nearly 4 months, and the wait it almost over

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jball thanks for the update. glad to have a partner in crime. sad to see that 3uph, jball and alt did not receive any new status :-(

guess my pickup on saturday tomorrow is officially out. and worse yet dealer told me that even tho it's a 4.5 hour drive from ABQ to deming, they rarely see a delivery same day as load due to route and other deliveries...... said to expect 3 days...... means sat 6/30 is 50/50 at this point
My pleasure! Sorry to hear no great progress for you-can't believe it takes another week just to go a couple hundred miles. I wasn't expecting an update just yet-it should hit Benicia, CA around tomorrow morning if all goes well from here. I'm sending vibes out that yours will make it to you much sooner than expected!

BTW-I calculated that Monday will be 200 days from order date. Hoping my guy can beat that.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
My pleasure! Sorry to hear no great progress for you-can't believe it takes another week just to go a couple hundred miles. I wasn't expecting an update just yet-it should hit Benicia, CA around tomorrow morning if all goes well from here. I'm sending vibes out that yours will make it to you much sooner than expected!

BTW-I calculated that Monday will be 200 days from order date. Hoping my guy can beat that.
It's hard to believe that there is someone out there who can actually beat me on the refresh button and get an update noticed before i do...:)

Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Newbie4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
just checked JG tracking, apparently wife's 1-13-2018 s pst w/everything was born today. 5+ month gestation, hopefully no complications and we can bring her home soon! We'll see. Total shocker, on to the next wait but any movement is good movement.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is how I picture both of us, alltimesaresoon:

giphy.gif

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
This is how I picture both of us, alltimesaresoon:

giphy.gif
might need to find a faster gif tho.... i'm considering dropping out of the game and allowing my concierge jball notify me when my jeep has been loaded to the truck...... i might live longer.

jpalazz2

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, Honda CB500x
Called Jeep chat today and I guess something gave between yesterday and today. They said it's built and should get to my area around the 10th. That would put it at 18 days in KZ which sounds right to me! That would put the total wait to ~140 days.
Sponsored