Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

stoowie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I also got the the Gateline Schedule email this morning. I'm scheduled to build week of June 18th, I had a 2/20 Sport S with PST.
Wow thats great news I have a order for a Rubi with PST ordered in December went into D1 two weeksd ago and should be built this week
Sponsored

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Dear Customer:
I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport! Our resources indicate your vehicle was released by the plant and slated to arrive at the dealership between 06/09/2018 - 06/13/2018. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order.
Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

:fingerscrossed:

JEEPJEEP

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Dear Customer:
I am writing with an update on your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport! Our resources indicate your vehicle was released by the plant and slated to arrive at the dealership between 06/09/2018 - 06/13/2018. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order.

I Just entered paint. Do you know how long it took from paint till now?

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered 2 door Rubi with PST 4-19. V6 Automatic. Was in D status 2 weeks ago. Now in G. Trim. Got a early birthday present with this good news. Today is BD.! Hoping all parts arrive to move along those Dec, Jan, Feb and March orders too. Ft. Fisher and Carolina Beach visits by end of June hopefully.!

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Dear Customer:

There’s another 2door in VDC going to the same destination... maybe it’ll get in your truck!

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Just for the hell of it I tried Jeep Chat for the first time today asking for shipping ETA. All I got was parts are there, assembly line soon, etc.

No biggie. At some point in the next two weeks will go to dealer and have the POC printed out.

Not much else, so here is a song for everyone!

Stinger226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX2
I Just entered paint. Do you know how long it took from paint till now?
Take a look at my signature for a diary of times. Hope this helps kinda give an idea. Paint was a day for me.

Sponsored

Stinger226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX2
Just for the hell of it I tried Jeep Chat for the first time today asking for shipping ETA. All I got was parts are there, assembly line soon, etc.

No biggie. At some point in the next two weeks will go to dealer and have the POC printed out.

I love this game!!!

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver

Last night I did Jeep chat, knowing that I had entered E-framing early in the morning. Was told I was in the build process, should be complete in a day or two, yadda yadda yadda...when I asked if I was in framing, paint or trim the guy told me they were not allowed to give that info. When I chatted again this morning, was told I was in G-trim without hesitation. Do you think they are just f'ing with us to make us go completely batshit crazy? The inconsistency, when paired with the total lack of communication and transparency, is infuriating and soul crushing.

Me driving around in my rented Jetta:
yadda.gif

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Last night I did Jeep chat, knowing that I had entered E-framing early in the morning. Was told I was in the build process, should be complete in a day or two, yadda yadda yadda...when I asked if I was in framing, paint or trim the guy told me they were not allowed to give that info. When I chatted again this morning, was told I was in G-trim without hesitation. Do you think they are just f'ing with us to make us go completely batshit crazy? The inconsistency, when paired with the total lack of communication and transparency, is infuriating and soul crushing.

Me driving around in my rented Jetta:
yadda.gif
Heh yeah it is many levels of stupid. But you know, few more weeks and none of it will matter anymore :)

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver