2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
2 doors in transit within 150 miles of Raleigh has grown from 13 to 16. Keep them coming!
Unfortunately we are still 4 in my area. But I’m glad to be out of inspection. With the headliner, I’ll be stuck there a while I think. Hope yours will get there soon!
Sponsored

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Vida got her only two stickers put on today.
FEB9BC41-9998-4F14-938D-90A9799D9468.jpeg
On the left is the tryzub, the Ukrainian coat of arms. It’s usually done in yellow & blue like the flag; the red & black design on this one is a very traditional Uki pattern. I bought this sticker last August, knowing my girl would be red & black.
And on the right...Here we go, Steelers! Here we go!!!
good to see another steeler fan on here

KDB

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Growing up in Wisconsin I bleed green and gold, loved watching Nitschke play back in the day.
That said, the Steelers have always been my “other team” since the Rocky Bleier and Mike Webster days (both Wisconsin natives). Mostly though the Steelers are the epitome of the classic blue collar team which you simply gotta love :rock:

blueshirtz11

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 GMC Envoy, 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix, *2018 JL 2 Door Rubicon*
Occupation
Dentist
I potentially have a delay as well. If all goes as my dealer says mine should arrive around 6/20. My wife is going out of town for 2 weeks on 6/18. We want both of our names on the title.
It’s just another speed bump in the road. But at least once it shows up at the dealership you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
My Jeep has finally arrived!..at the dealership. Here’s the kicker: because of the long weekend, because I’m financing through a separate bank, and because Massachusetts doesn’t have temp plates (I live in NY now), I won’t be able to pick it up until late next week at the earliest due to all the paperwork. BUT my bitterness has subsided, and she’ll be home soon
We do forget the torture we endured with all the waiting and false hopes the instant we see our Jeep. And to those waiting, hang in there, you're next!

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Congrats to all that have their JL's and woe to us that have to deal with bad dealers trying to do msrp and mark ups in socal.. I have been trying to place an order for months.. but nothong but run around... stay away from crown in ventura CA..

thankfully there is 36 jl 2 doors in transits < 150 miles from my area....

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Growing up in Wisconsin I bleed green and gold, loved watching Nitschke play back in the day.
That said, the Steelers have always been my “other team” since the Rocky Bleier and Mike Webster days (both Wisconsin natives). Mostly though the Steelers are the epitome of the classic blue collar team which you simply gotta love :rock:
Steelers Nation is everywhere!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread {filename}

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Yes it is on the floor and covered with a sturdy "grate" and it sounds awesome! The sub woofer bass is not affected to any noticeable degree when it is covered up as most of it's bass sound is conductive. You can put your ear near it and you actually hear less bass coming from the speaker than you do from the body of the Jeep itself. I also covered it up with pillows and noticed no change. I am very impressed and happy with this sound system.
I concur! I had 15 shipping pads stacked in the back of my 2dr. with Alpine / on top of the rear subwoofer, the other day and all was well. Alpine system really is a very good offering. Oh, and yes the covering grate is strong, strong.

On another note, I towed my motorcycle / Utility trailer yesterday. 2dr. JL with loaded trailer towing went aok. Beefy, Rubicon suspension kept trailer tongue droop a non-concern.
I had to get used to feeling the base thumping through the floor & pedals. It threw me a bit at first with the power it puts out!!:handsinair::dance:

acmejl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2018 1/2 JLR Unicorn
Occupation
Owner of ACME Adventure 4x4, llc
Vehicle Showcase
One of these days my white JLR will arrive, but until then I just park my JK next to all of them

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread {filename}
Sponsored