Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
I am not affiliated with this company but..
Ive been trying to convince myself on a TLP for about a year now and cant just pull the trigger on that price.

I stumbled upon this on Instagram.
Its called Poptopp. (search poptoppusa on IG or same name for the website) I was intrigued by it and I looked into it a little bit.

So I was curious if anyone else has seen this yet?

It looks promising. It comes in cheaper with a promo code knocking off $200
I like the way it works and looks much simpler in design and function.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 11.42.01 AM.png
Derek: take a look at this post. I wonder if its the precursor to what you cite.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/making-my-own-jeep-hardtop-lift-today.10772/

Cheers : - )
Sponsored

offset_98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1993 Nissan 300ZX, 2015 Subaru Outback, 2011 Toyota Sienna
And that was probably the 2 ton crane, correct? You only need the 1 ton crane for the Freedom Jack. As it, it's way overkill. : - )
1 ton crane only but I had to buy a larger socket for my ratchet. Thus the higher price, lol.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
1 ton crane only but I had to buy a larger socket for my ratchet. Thus the higher price, lol.
That socket wasn't Freedom Jack relevant was it? I needed only basic tools to assemble the engine crane and the Freedom Jack.

offset_98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1993 Nissan 300ZX, 2015 Subaru Outback, 2011 Toyota Sienna
That socket wasn't Freedom Jack relevant was it? I needed only basic tools to assemble the engine crane and the Freedom Jack.
No it was for the shop crane. It has to be put together and I didn’t have the extra large socket for some of its bolts. The freedom jack was easy to put together but the instructions kind of suck.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
No it was for the shop crane. It has to be put together and I didn’t have the extra large socket for some of its bolts. The freedom jack was easy to put together but the instructions kind of suck.

I don't recall that big bolts on the engine crane and I probably torqued them with an adjustable wrench....whatever....got mine for about $100 from Harbor Freight....because I joined HF at the time and got a coupon that paid for membership plus $ off crane....
Sponsored