Sponsored

Ya'll will probably hate me, but here goes...

Spartan99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
Haters gonna hate. Original owner of a 2008 JKUX. 150k miles runs great. 18-20 mpg, paid for, looks good to me.
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wow !! Gotta Love these Jeepers !!! Not sure of the Average age group might be. But must say you ALL Love your Jeep's.
Looking on the Bright Side I being of an Older Gentleman and Newbie Jeep owner and Owner of a 4-Door and I still got to keep my Cat !! Plus NO Puppy was harmed during the Purchase of my Automatic !!! 8-Speed that is!! 2.0 Turbo Fame !!! I enjoy your entertainment !!! :clap::rock::like::whew::handsinair::jk:

20130428_172616.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
No. I was agreeing with you . That was a long winded post with no facts to back it up
higbzy did you throw up too looking at my Link for the Custom Jeeps? Hope not !!!

Sponsored

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Yea, I saw that. They would have to put Heavier Tire carrier on it if I took that one. Jeep gives and takes away. :lipssealed::jk:
If anyone wants to look at some Really Decked out Jeeps check out this place in Houston Texas
https://americancustomjeep.com/
No

For the love of all that is holy do not do business with people who do this to a Jeep.

It's one thing when a owner wants to customize their very own Jeep and buys cheap Chinese crap that they want. It's something else entirely when a company sells Jeeps that have gone through Pep Boys with the crap magnet on Max Power, and then tries to fleece people into buying this Chinese/American abomination with a hefty surcharge. The idea that they would charge this much for these is truly an affront to the Jeep community.

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Meh, I think my 2 door JK’s, and the wife’s 4 door JKU’s were hawt. Opinions vary.

327FB70B-EEC7-43D5-88C1-0E0E4E277A3F.jpeg

AD384458-A840-4DD5-8AB9-CAF0D1F7A379.jpeg
JKU....is what made the JEEP a massive new market. Prior to the JK, Jeep was a niche vehicle, more suited to specialty use ...and a small target customer base. The 4 door JK changed all of that and Record sale numbers of Jeep were finally realized. Today the 4 door is the new “Normal” Jeep and it’s now more uncommon to have the 2 door....more so with manual transmissions. Some people may look down to the JK....but the JK is responsible for the biggest growth of modern Jeep popularity. Without the JK we would never have the great JL that we do today

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
No

For the love of all that is holy do not do business with people who do this to a Jeep.

It's one thing when a owner wants to customize their very own Jeep and buys cheap Chinese crap that they want. It's something else entirely when a company sells Jeeps that have gone through Pep Boys with the crap magnet on Max Power, and then tries to fleece people into buying this Chinese/American abomination with a hefty surcharge. The idea that they would charge this much for these is truly an affront to the Jeep community.
Well I be dang. I am finding more and more about Jeepers !! I am Newbie Jeep Owner so excuse me for the lack of knowledge about Jeeper's
I understand more since all the HEAT taken from LINK !! :(:whew::jk:

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
This. I bought a 2 door mainly because I have two kittens and I couldn't take the chance.
Ha! I bought 2 JL Unlimiteds, because I hate cats!

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I will just use this Thread. One thing for sure Jeeps Blow away in wind. We have Tollroad here that runs East-West and part is very TALL bridges. My past Ram's felt nudge from the south wind blowing 30 to 40 MPH going over them. Today wind Blew Jeep all over the place. Man, they don't deal well with wind !!! :whew: :jk: :flag:

OP
OP
Jabakkarabbit

Jabakkarabbit

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi
I just realized that this is a Wrangler forum and that there's a Gladiator forum. But it's too late to jump forums now, huh...
Sponsored