Sponsored

Ya'll will probably hate me, but here goes...

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
Matt, I had the exact opposite experience. Hendrick-bad, Lake Norman-good. The only thing I can figure is it must be in the sales staff we dealt with. Oh well, that's the way it goes in car sales.

OP, if you are used to owning truck I suggest, from experience, you go with a Gladiator. Like you I've owned truck for years, but I decided I want a Jeep also. I looked at the Gladiator, but I went with Sahara. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the Sahara and completely happy with the vehicle. But, but in two weeks I was wondering about what I would do if I needed a truck. That beat on me until I couldn't stand it, so I bought a used Toyota pickup. However, that's just my experience, and your's may be different. I just wanted to pass that along to you for some food for thought. Good luck on your decision.
Same here, much better experience with LKN over Hendrick. Last 3 vehicles I've purchased have been from LKN, in fact. I do think it depends on the salesman you deal with a lot though. I have my guy at LKN and he is the reason I've purchased multiple vehicles, and will continue to do business there.

My experience at Hendrick was 180º from LKN. Hendrick's ridiculous fees (ie. charging for nitrogen inflated tires) and a salesman who was clueless and flat out rude ensured I will never go back there. Again, I believe a good or bad salesman can make all the difference in the world.

Definitely sounds like OP needs a Gladiator to fit his needs though, best of luck to ya!
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, a little warning when you post links. I clicked, then threw up in my mouth. All of those douche mobiles should be destroyed with fire.
So sorry !! Didn't know Custom Jeeps would bother anyone. I believe you said on another thread all 4 Door Jeeps should be burned too. Didn't know 4 door Jeeps would bother anyone either !! :rock::like::jk:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sure those are sicker prices. Hope nobody who's done a little research is paying anywhere near that.
In Texas Jeep doesn't cut any slack hardly at all off price. They say research that door over there it opens outward. That's Jeeps !! :(:jk:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
In Texas Jeep doesn't cut any slack hardly at all off price. They say research that door over there it opens outward. That's Jeeps !! :(:jk:
Well I would have made a drive. I drove 7 hours to get almost 8% off of invoice on my order. Well worth it.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
So sorry !! Didn't know Custom Jeeps would bother anyone. I believe you said on another thread all 4 Door Jeeps should be burned too. Didn't know 4 door Jeeps would bother anyone either !! :rock::like::jk:
"Custom" is a funny word for those abominations. Bolting on a bunch of parts doesn't make something custom.

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
I got $5926 off the sticker on mine, here in Texas. Just gotta shop around. And I never said all 4 doors should be burned with fire. Only those craptastic bro dozers.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I got $5926 off the sticker on mine, here in Texas. Just gotta shop around. And I never said all 4 doors should be burned with fire. Only those craptastic bro dozers.
I am glad I don't have to worry about all that. I buy all my autos from my friend. We go all the way back to the 8th grade. Sales Manager. We are old !!
Excuse the custom link. Some of those are sharp and still Rock Crawl anywhere. :like:

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am glad I don't have to worry about all that. I buy all my autos from my friend. We go all the way back to the 8th grade. Sales Manager. We are old !!
Excuse the custom link. Some of those are sharp and still Rock Crawl anywhere. :like:
Cool to have a friend in the business that can help you. As far as those “custom” monstrosities, we will have to agree to disagree.

SeastheRays

First Name
Constance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport
You should buy a 2 door Wrangler Rubicon. It’s the only manly choice. Besides, God kills a kitten every time someone buys a 4 door.
OMG!!! I am laughing so hard. Poor kittens. I am so glad I saved at least one. Plus, He kicks a puppy if you get an automatic, just saying.

Sponsored

Aspaztikcolon

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Dude?! Get off your step ladder before someone pushes you off. There wasn't any bashing goin on. If you don't know the trim packages on a vehicle you want to buy, maybe YOU'RE the one that's not old enough or have no intention of making an actual purchase. Or, you don't care and are looking for the cheapest deal out there. Bruh

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well now I have to click it !
I know you might look at some Custom Jeeps higbyz. Really some nice Jeeps that look good and Crawl with the best of them. I would like to look under one. Decked out !! :like::jk:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Really ! How do I lease a vehicle when I put over 30k miles a year on it. I suppose if I only drove 12k miles it might be the right thing to do. When I read posts like that , if I cant think of something funny to say , I move on.
Was this directed at me? I think leasing is silly.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation