First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
I wish the RC covers came in anything but black, personally I went with Bartacts

Just a tip for anyone with them or other neoprene covers...spray them with a UV protectant before installing and let it dry, they will last a bit longer.
Reapply annually for more longevity if you are a top down person like me.
Sun will beat up neoprene covers pretty fast.

Bartacts are expensive, but for good reason, they are UV protected( all but a few colors), have the best warranty, front seats come with molle bags which are very useful for my kids stuff, and the rear cover comes with a huge Molle bag, useful for securing things.

Not that Molle bags are expensive, but people overlook that about Bartacts, it is Probably 50-$75 in Molle Bags, and no other cover can take Molle Bags, that alone to me makes them the only option IMO.
Sponsored

pakzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Also check out the PRP Seat Covers. Aren't that bad of a price, and have the options to customize colors/materials. Buddy of mine went with Carbon Fiber Black for his 2 Door JL.

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
Anyone have the instructions for the Bartact rear seat covers?....they sent the front instructions...

shadowmoto17

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
So, wet Okole might have gotten my business for the last time. After watching a review on Bartact and having had wet Okole on the last 3 vehicles I’ve had I’m done. Both run about the same price but wet Okole doesn’t come with the Molle loops as a standard and getting them made takes twice as long as Bartact from my most recent order. I watched a YouTube where it was a year long review and the Jeep owner left his jeep’s top off most of the year regardless of the rain, and mud that got on it and the seat underneath was like brand new. I may edit this post after getting my rear seat cover in and installing it.
So other than the middle headrest upper-seat cover didn’t come with holes to put the headrest back in it fits tight and looks good. Excuse the car seats, I have a two year old and a two week old.

443973D3-C559-4E00-BDB7-17E1C03E6489.jpeg

Sponsored

HolyNite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
We live in FL and are looking for seat covers for our 2018 Sahara JLU that will keep the seats dry during pop up storms. Obviously it gets hot down here so we want something that protects the seats but doesn't get hot and cause swamp ass. Anyone have any recommendations?

Bartacts all day long I love mine

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I wish the RC covers came in anything but black, personally I went with Bartacts

Just a tip for anyone with them or other neoprene covers...spray them with a UV protectant before installing and let it dry, they will last a bit longer.
Reapply annually for more longevity if you are a top down person like me.
Sun will beat up neoprene covers pretty fast.

Bartacts are expensive, but for good reason, they are UV protected( all but a few colors), have the best warranty, front seats come with molle bags which are very useful for my kids stuff, and the rear cover comes with a huge Molle bag, useful for securing things.

Not that Molle bags are expensive, but people overlook that about Bartacts, it is Probably 50-$75 in Molle Bags, and no other cover can take Molle Bags, that alone to me makes them the only option IMO.
I love the Bartacts... hanging Molle pouches was key for me. 2-dr here and no back seat, so less money spent!

I've only had them on for about 2 weeks. What type of UV protectant do you use?

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
I love the Bartacts... hanging Molle pouches was key for me. 2-dr here and no back seat, so less money spent!

I've only had them on for about 2 weeks. What type of UV protectant do you use?
I use 303 for the dash and everything but the seats, and Scotchguard for the fabric.

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Love the RC covers. Only complaint is they're just a tad warmer than the stock cloth seat.

Sponsored

jconli1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Emergency Comms, Music
Vehicle Showcase
I went with PRP Seats as well. Love them.
Curious which material option that is... was hoping for something more fabric or tweed-like than polyster or vinyl. REALLY like the looks on that.

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
I went with PRP Seats as well. Love them.
48262114981_28b3093b34_h.jpg

]\
I had this same color combo in a custom truck back in the 90s - gray tweed in a yellow truck. Loved it. Though I didn't think the tweed was wearing well when I sold it in 1995, I was pleasantly surprised to see the truck again in 2016 (more than 100 miles away from where I sold it) and the tweed was still mostly intact, despite the truck having at least a couple hundred thousand miles on it.

I might do this again.
Sponsored