Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be patient, y'all! The first vehicle I ever ordered was a 1985 F150. I was 20 years old and impatient. There was no status tracking back then, just call the dealer and be told "No, it hasn't arrived yet. We'll let you know!"

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
So many people who have signed up on the tracking list have never posted anything on the forum and are just on it for the tracking...
Just sucks...
Yeah I wish they would give contributing members a shot over those with just a few posts. I was lucky to get in the first round, but feel bad for those that frequently post who just missed it. My Jeep is at the train yard waiting for my dealer to pick it up. If you want to remove me to make place for someone else(Preferably someone that is active on the forums) feel free to do so.

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Lots of names don't recognize for sure
I’m just bummed (feel kinda childish right now but whatever, aren’t we all, with our expensive toys ?! Lol) and clicked on the usernames in that thread, and I’d say around half of em have between 1 and 3/4 posts...
But eh, that’s how it is I guess :headbang:

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah I wish they would give contributing members a shot over those with just a few posts. I was lucky to get in the first round, but feel bad for those that frequently post who just missed it. My Jeep is at the train yard waiting for my dealer to pick it up. If you want to remove me to make place for someone else(Preferably someone that is active on the forums) feel free to do so.
These are my sentiments exactly. My Jeep is just waiting for a truck to the dealership now. Take me off if it will help some others who have been active.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Can I choose who to give my open slot too??? Who wants to buy me a lift kit ;) j/k
I want my slot to go to someone that has contributed to answering questions and making the forum a pleasant place to visit.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.