What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JeffS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White Jeep JL Sport, 2018 Orange Jeep Sahara
I just installed my PRP Seat Covers on my JLU. For the Drivers side, I unbolted the seat from the floor but left it in the vehicle and installed the seat cover. For the passenger seat, I took the seat out of the vehicle. Definitely easier when you take the seat out.

The vinyl covers are a snug fit so it takes some time to get them on, but they fit perfectly and I think they look great.

PRPSeats-3.jpg

PRPSeats-4.jpg

PRPSeats-1.jpg

PRPSeats-2.jpg

JLU-Riptide

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
That’s a sweet deal... just a heads up from an old man that’s been through it, and you may already know this but in case you don’t, measure your rigs height before you install it or have it installed. If you end up getting 3 + inches you’ll need to purchase additional parts to get it to drive sweet. I haven’t heard anything about how much height the new gen lift is giving. I would suggest that you get some rock krawler spring isolators, I think they’re around 25.00. I had the Mopar one collapse on me. But the the new gen might have upgraded them. My lift gave me 3.5 inches. If you wouldn’t mind letting me know how much lift you end up getting ..... thanks.
Between the Mopar lift and the 35 inch tires, mine got 4 inches. Lifted it so much the dealership has had to order adjustable control arms to get my caster angle back to where it should be. But I’ll say they’re being great in taking care of it and buying the parts to make it right.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Between the Mopar lift and the 35 inch tires, mine got 4 inches. Lifted it so much the dealership has had to order adjustable control arms to get my caster angle back to where it should be. But I’ll say they’re being great in taking care of it and buying the parts to make it right.
That’s great,they’re taking care of you. keep in mind you’ll also need front and rear adjustable track bar so you can center your axles, if you got that much lift they’ll definitely be off. My buddies sport s was off almost an inch.
A4B06A9A-CF77-46DF-9B18-49AA31E48977.jpeg

F38460AB-029E-4A4F-8338-23B411909555.jpeg

rubicon13

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU 2019

brewskisteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2001 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab 7.3L diesel
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great setup.

Total cost, if you don’t mind my asking?
$135.00 for the bracket, $61.90 for RotoPax locking pack lock mount (Amazon) and $66.96 for the 3.5 Gallon Fuel Pax (EBay).

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a sweet deal... just a heads up from an old man that’s been through it, and you may already know this but in case you don’t, measure your rigs height before you install it or have it installed. If you end up getting 3 + inches you’ll need to purchase additional parts to get it to drive sweet. I haven’t heard anything about how much height the new gen lift is giving. I would suggest that you get some rock krawler spring isolators, I think they’re around 25.00. I had the Mopar one collapse on me. But the the new gen might have upgraded them. My lift gave me 3.5 inches. If you wouldn’t mind letting me know how much lift you end up getting ..... thanks.
With the third generation lift (-AC) I got 3in front and 2.5 in the rear. I have the unlimited Rubi with hard top and tow package, The winch pretty much leveled it out, I but bought the RK pads to correct the slight bow on the driver side. I'm not an engineer,but dont believe the bow is intentional. LOL.