JL Wrangler Australia

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Hi Guys, I decide to order a 4door rubicon with leather seats and AUX. Could anyone suggest which one is a better dealer in Sydney? I’m looking for a better quote. Thinking of going to parramatta or artarmon in next weeks. Thanks.
Sponsored

rogisilva

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Rotadyne.com.au
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR OB
Occupation
Design Development Manager
Hi Guys, I decide to order a 4door rubicon with leather seats and AUX. Could anyone suggest which one is a better dealer in Sydney? I’m looking for a better quote. Thinking of going to parramatta or artarmon in next weeks. Thanks.
Parramatta was pretty poor, their quote somehow ended up higher than MSRP and they would not budge, the guy was also really awkward... I ordered mine from Cherry Hills Jeep (Chullora), though I also really liked Penrith Jeep, these two's quotes were by far the best with less than 1K difference between them. I would recommend them both. Cherry Hill was a bit cheaper but the guy there is a super busy all the time so you might get better attention at Penrith.. The Guy that I am dealing with at Chullora is Scott... In Penrith I was dealing with Veronica. Both were great to deal with. Good luck!

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Hey Buddy, without a doubt the best dealership of the few i checked out was Penrith. I was hoping to buy at castle hill as i work in castle hill but they are useless, dont want to work with you at all and retail price is the lowest they will go.

I been dealing with the Jeep sales manager David and he has so far been super awesome. Great price and everything as well. He actually informed me that i'll be receiving the very first Rubicon from them as well =)

If you are wanting the petrol Rubicon then tell him you want the same spec as my car (Jaydee) but in what ever colour you want. Might save you having to negotiate a good price if you say you just want the same as mine. (I also have leather seats and electrical package with the Aux buttons, bigger battery and alternator)

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I went to Parramatta and to Artarmon and they both gave the same price. (Oliver at Parramatta is very nice.)

Peter Warren Jeep was a whole lot cheaper. I was not yet ready to place an order. It was so much cheaper I placed the order on the spot!

OP
OP
Jeep@Aus

Jeep@Aus

First Name
JJJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I went to Parramatta and to Artarmon and they both gave the same price. (Oliver at Parramatta is very nice.)

Peter Warren Jeep was a whole lot cheaper. I was not yet ready to place an order. It was so much cheaper I placed the order on the spot!
Whats the best price atm for a Petrol Rubi with Luxury & Elec pack?

Sponsored

JJames

First Name
Jomesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Hi Guys, Can’t say how thrilled I am knowing that I’m getting my Rubicon delivered this week. I had it pre-ordered early January at Knox Jeep in Melbourne. Looks like mine would be the first Rubicon out of their showroom. Went into the showroom today & had a look at my Black Rubicon in their yard. Worth noting that I would be a first time Jeep owner, I drive a Range Rover Evoque (that I’m trading in).

EE7F827B-0AB8-4508-B3C8-336DD5BFC875.jpeg

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Parramatta was pretty poor, their quote somehow ended up higher than MSRP and they would not budge, the guy was also really awkward... I ordered mine from Cherry Hills Jeep (Chullora), though I also really liked Penrith Jeep, these two's quotes were by far the best with less than 1K difference between them. I would recommend them both. Cherry Hill was a bit cheaper but the guy there is a super busy all the time so you might get better attention at Penrith.. The Guy that I am dealing with at Chullora is Scott... In Penrith I was dealing with Veronica. Both were great to deal with. Good luck!
Thanks a lot. I mentioned Paramatta only because I found they don’t have delivery fee according to official website. I though they are one of dealers who can give a better offer. I will go and have a look in Penrith.

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Hey Buddy, without a doubt the best dealership of the few i checked out was Penrith. I was hoping to buy at castle hill as i work in castle hill but they are useless, dont want to work with you at all and retail price is the lowest they will go.

I been dealing with the Jeep sales manager David and he has so far been super awesome. Great price and everything as well. He actually informed me that i'll be receiving the very first Rubicon from them as well =)

If you are wanting the petrol Rubicon then tell him you want the same spec as my car (Jaydee) but in what ever colour you want. Might save you having to negotiate a good price if you say you just want the same as mine. (I also have leather seats and electrical package with the Aux buttons, bigger battery and alternator)
Hi Jaydee, thanks. I believe I am after the A’s same spec as yours. Maybe in black Colour. What’s the drive away price you got from them? And could I ask how long have you been waiting your order?

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black

Hi Joe, how much is the offer? In Artarmon?

Sponsored

COKENOGOOD

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Black
Hi Guys, Can’t say how thrilled I am knowing that I’m getting my Rubicon delivered this week. I had it pre-ordered early January at Knox Jeep in Melbourne. Looks like mine would be the first Rubicon out of their showroom. Went into the showroom today & had a look at my Black Rubicon in their yard. Worth noting that I would be a first time Jeep owner, I drive a Range Rover Evoque (that I’m trading in).

Congratulations! Nice colour. Just wondering what’s the colour of the fender? Is it red so we have a choice of black or grey? And is it possible to change to US version fender?
Thanks.

JJames

First Name
Jomesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Congratulations! Nice colour. Just wondering what’s the colour of the fender? Is it red so we have a choice of black or grey? And is it possible to change to US version fender?
Thanks.
I had opted for the Rubicon “luxury pack”, that has body coloured fender flares. Don’t think that it is the US spec fenders (or if we can get it here), but the salesperson at Knox Jeep tells me that it should be good to whack on a 34inch without lift. I’m still considering whether I should wait for the Mopar 2” lift to arrive in Australia before I upgrade my tyres & wheels though.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon

Nice man, so jealous... Hope mine arrives soon.

Also, how did those tyres look on the car? are they big enough to do it justice haha.. Im looking at wanting to instantly upgrade to a slightly bigger size as i think they are 255/75/17 from memory...

JJames

First Name
Jomesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Nice man, so jealous... Hope mine arrives soon.

Also, how did those tyres look on the car? are they big enough to do it justice haha.. Im looking at wanting to instantly upgrade to a slightly bigger size as i think they are 255/75/17 from memory...
Thanks. The stock muddies look quite aggressive, but I feel it to be a touch undersized. I’m thinking of upgrading the tyres straightaway, maybe Nitto Ridgegrappler 34”. I plan to keep it legal on road as I might use it for daily drive (mostly), so 34” is the max I could go in Victoria (along with a 2” lift). I actually quite like the stock wheels, but not sure if it can hold the 34” tyres, need to check that option.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Thanks. The stock muddies look quite aggressive, but I feel it to be a touch undersized. I’m thinking of upgrading the tyres straightaway, maybe Nitto Ridgegrappler 34”. I plan to keep it legal on road as I might use it for daily drive (mostly), so 34” is the max I could go in Victoria (along with a 2” lift). I actually quite like the stock wheels, but not sure if it can hold the 34” tyres, need to check that option.
Im in the same basket.. Havent taken delivery of the car yet but just spoke to a guy selling a set of the Nitto ridge grapplers this afternoon and he has 4 but checking on monday if he has 5.. the 295/70/17 size which is 34.something inch

Nittos website say the tyre suits rim width of 7.5 to 10 inches and the stock rubicon wheel if its the same as the Americans and not dumbed down for us is also 7.5" wide i believe.. so it should be sweet.
Sponsored