First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
as my understanding. atthe time of purchase of the wrangler, you are automatically enrolled in the program? this includes 4 oil changes, and what. do you recieve anything in the mail about this or the dealer was to provide this info.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
as my understanding. atthe time of purchase of the wrangler, you are automatically enrolled in the program? this includes 4 oil changes, and what. do you recieve anything in the mail about this or the dealer was to provide this info.
I never got anything in the mail, but others have. My dealership has so far honored the free oil changes and tire rotations without a problem.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
You will probably get a little pamphlet welcoming you along with some stickers. Of course, I didn't get mine for like 3 months. I've heard some dealers won't honor the program. Not sure why they don't. Mine has always honored it.

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Does this include full synthetic or semi-synthetic for the oil changes?

Sponsored

cleric7x9

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SAHARA
Does this include full synthetic or semi-synthetic for the oil changes?
allegedly it is full synthetic because the manual calls for 0w-20 which from what I understand is only available in full synthetic. i wouldnt be surprised if some dealers are using 5w-20 though, since i think that is what the JK manual calls for. i would definitely make sure it says in writing that you want full synthetic on the work order

AnARcHy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sahara, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, 1990 Toyota Truck, 1998 FLSTC
Occupation
Firefighter
I’m curious how many here have, or will, renew their membership. Trying to decide if the $150 per year is worth it.

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
It also includes 4 free tire rotations.

I didn’t think to check the oil type they used in my first and only oil change so far. They got the quantity right, I hope they got the oil type right, but if they didn’t I hope that 0w20 vs 5w20 isn’t such a big deal. I’m less fussed about the full vs semi synthetic part.

normaleagle05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
My dealer couldn't install a warranty work steering stabilizer right side forward with a sticker on it showing "FRONT OF VEHICLE". No way in hell I'm letting them perform an oil change. Let alone four of them.

Sponsored

Testut

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 2-door
I never received anything from Jeep or from the dealer, but the salesman described Jeep Wave to me and handed me a card to keep in my wallet. I was concerned about the process, but my first oil change (and 5-tire rotation) occurred when I was 1200 miles from home. The Jeep dealer in Edmond, OK did everything as it should be and sent me on my way without a charge. Seems like a great deal to me. but I'm unsure whether or not I'll reenlist when the 2 years are up.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I would not pay a dime for this, so I’ll skip this program even if it’s free to me. They can dangle that carrot in front of me all they want, I do not feel comfortable with the dealer and their “mechanics” to do any kind of work on my Jeep.
Anyone that does not know how to change the oil on their Jeep should really learn. It is probably the easiest vehicle to do so on. 30min tops and you are done. The incompetence that the dealers have shown and the BS that continues to spew from their mouths, offering free oil changes isn’t going to get me to bring my Jeep in for them to practice on.
If you plan to take your Jeep into the dealer for any kind of work, even a simple oil change proceed with caution.
Sponsored