First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon jlu
Occupation
Carrozziere
wow fantastico anche spedito in Italia a quali prezzi?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
wow fantastico anche spedito in Italia a quali prezzi?
Please email me directly to [email protected]
Let me know exactly what you want and I will send you a shipping quote. Please include Country, City & Postal code.
thanks,
Mark
Hothead Headliners

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Front & rear panels; face & back of panels. No matter which direction I upload this picture it displays it upside down.

20190307_172110.jpg

Hogghead

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Pipe fitter
I’m definitely ordering some of these in the very near future. Still waiting on my Jeep to be built first. Lol. Hopefully y’all have a Memorial Day sale of Fourth of July sale again this year.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Hi,
we don't have that particular option but we can definitely sell you all the panels except the front freedom ones. Just let me know what exactly you want:
Headliners (minus front panels) - Yes
Rear Side Window panels - ?
Sound Assassin strips - ?
Color
I will then send you a price and if you want to order I will send you a link to a cart from our web site that has exactly what you want in it. You can then pay for it just like if it was on our web site. I will need your email address to send you that.
Here is our email ([email protected])
I would be easiest if you just answer me there.
Regards,
Mark
Hothead Headliners

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I’m definitely ordering some of these in the very near future. Still waiting on my Jeep to be built first. Lol. Hopefully y’all have a Memorial Day sale of Fourth of July sale again this year.

@Hogghead, jump on in Anthony. The sale is on. Just received mine a couple days ago, and hoping for an install this weekend. You won't be disappointed.

Sponsored

Lmike6453

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude (Black)
Thoughts on rear window vs no rear window frame liners? Do those help with sound and temp as well?

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
Thoughts on rear window vs no rear window frame liners? Do those help with sound and temp as well?
HI,
While the rear side window panels do make some difference in sound and temp insulation I'm sure that it's such a small amount that you couldn't tell if they were in place or not. The rear side window panels finish off the inside of your Jeep very nicely and that is what we promote them as: aesthetics. If you are purely concerned with insulation you do not need the window panels but if you also what the inside to look complete they do look great.
I hope that helps,
Mark
Hothead Headliners

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I added them because, minimally, they give it a more finished look. Whether or not it makes much of a sound difference, I could not say.
Same here. They do seem to tie everything into a nice tidy package inside the vehicle. I am really pleased with the quality, and also the ease of install. BTW, I know Mark shows that you should separate the velcro placed on the back of the side panels, place the back half of the velcro onto the the sides of the top, then slip the panel into place. I decided to be a renegade, and not separate the velcro, just pull the strip off the sticky stuff, then install the panels. It worked just fine, and I didn't have to worry if I misaligned the back half of the velcro strips. Oh, and don't forget to clean around the windows real good with Acetone before you install the HotHead panels.
Sponsored