First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Yes. Which I was a little disappointed in actually. The video for the JK version uses screws on the pinch seam. I thought it would be the same.

Heres 1 flaw i noticed. Theres a portion of the pinch seam near the front wheel that sort of doubled and has 2 screws holding it all together tight

I didnt think it would make sense to try and lay it over that since the screws would cause the guard to bulge out and not stick correctly. So removed, applied guard, drilled hole into the guard, tightened screw back OVER the guard

I think i might go back later and apply screws where i removed the rubicon rock sliders from. Sort of like the JK version of the guards

20190420_213904.jpg

20190420_213832.jpg

20190420_105634.jpg
That makes much better sense to screw them down, I'll be doing the same thing.

SilverBackJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Hi! Just picked this up yesterday. I'm new here and this is my first jeep! Only thing even remotely similar was my 76 bronco. But this thing is AWESOME. I love it! Was kinda kicking myself for not getting the hard top until yesterday afternoon when the weather got pretty nice! The top took me MAYBE 5 minutes to remove windows and collapse the top! Had to have my dealership get it from another dealership 2 1/2 hours away just so I could get a 6 speed that's was a neutral color and had power windows/locks. I thought that was CRAZY! Almost no one around me has 6 speeds at their dealerships anymore.
Like I said I'm new here so any tips, tricks, and advice is more than welcome!

20190420_165928.jpg

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi! Just picked this up yesterday. I'm new here and this is my first jeep! Only thing even remotely similar was my 76 bronco. But this thing is AWESOME. I love it! Was kinda kicking myself for not getting the hard top until yesterday afternoon when the weather got pretty nice! The top took me MAYBE 5 minutes to remove windows and collapse the top! Had to have my dealership get it from another dealership 2 1/2 hours away just so I could get a 6 speed that's was a neutral color and had power windows/locks. I thought that was CRAZY! Almost no one around me has 6 speeds at their dealerships anymore.
Like I said I'm new here so any tips, tricks, and advice is more than welcome!

20190420_165928.jpg
Welcome & congrats on the purchase. Be sure to check out the “new member” thread and also the “clutch gang” thread. I love my 6spd as well.
#savethemanuals

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
I took out the back seat. Camped and wheeled for 5 days in Big Bend NP last week, and decided it had to go. I’m going to build a 6” platform for my gear storage, cut a 4” memory foam mattress topper to fit, get it upholstered, and be ready to go camping at the drop of a hat.

A530B8BC-A7CA-4F3D-97BF-5D3B0487452A.jpeg

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4xe, 21 Range Rover HSE,
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like it? Considering installing that on my Sport with 33" tires.
I’ve been riding around without a front sway bar so it’s hard to tell. Everything that came in the kit was high quality. The mechanic guy who helped install it seemed impressed.

Give me a few days and I’ll report back.

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
How do you know something is reliable when it is less then 1 year old.more like 90 days.
And yet you own a Jeep JL, a product itself that is barely over a year old. There is no way for ANY product to be much more than a year old. So, you bought a vehicle that isn’t proven reliable, and you can’t upgrade ANYTHING on it because nothing is proven reliable at only a year old, and you chose this. And you participate on this forum, criticize things that are all new to all of us, and are scared to jump in. You are a walking contradiction. Jump in, or don’t, whatever. Meanwhile, I’ve had these lights for 8 months and I am enjoying them, they are very well made, they participate in this forum, Dynamics Diode vouched for them, my Jeep guy knows these guys, they are based in Colorado, if they made crap products they wouldn’t be in business.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Smashed my rear bumper at EJS, haha. Luckily my Poison Spyder one showed up yesterday.

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Finished building my tire carrier / tail reinforcement

20190414_224524.jpg
Really thinking about getting those wheel in GunBlack. Any issues with getting the rear view camera to poke through??

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Installed the @JTopsUSA sun shade. I was driveing 65 MPH+ without any concerns. I think the manufacturer says 90mph rated.

Very nice product 100% recommend.

Test run on the Mopar window storage. Fits and finish is excellent at 65mph also.

Top was down going to the store and on the way home the bottom fell out of the clouds. First time Jeep owner second time top and windows off.

That was fun!

8713F550-8D4C-42E5-BA68-5C4307120F68.jpeg
Awesome! Can’t wait to pop my hardtop off and install my JTops! Glad to hear you’re liking it and it’s holding up at highway speeds.