Sunrider Driver Side Sag

lsmaverick

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
We just bought the Twill Sunrider for our JL and love everything about it. However, the driver's side is noticeably less taut than the passenger side when the Sunrider is closed. Whereas the passenger side feels drum-like, the driver side has some sag that I can easily push up and down with my hand.

We double checked, and the Z clips appear to be properly secured. Is anyone else's Sunrider experiencing the same issue? If yes, did you manage to fix it?

20190315_232021.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We just bought the Twill Sunrider for our JL and love everything about it. However, the driver's side is noticeably less taut than the passenger side when the Sunrider is closed. Whereas the passenger side feels drum-like, the driver side has some sag that I can easily push up and down with my hand.

We double checked, and the Z clips appear to be properly secured. Is anyone else's Sunrider experiencing the same issue? If yes, did you manage to fix it?

20190315_232021.jpg
I had a similar issue. Email customer service at Bestop with a photo and they should take care of it.

OP
OP
lsmaverick

lsmaverick

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a similar issue. Email customer service at Bestop with a photo and they should take care of it.
Thanks for the suggestion! Just shot them an email.

OP
OP
lsmaverick

lsmaverick

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just to update, Bestop Customer Service took care of the issue fully. Definitely one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had.

2008jk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU
Without telling people what the fix was, this thread is worthless for people in the future and should be deleted!

OP
OP
lsmaverick

lsmaverick

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Without telling people what the fix was, this thread is worthless for people in the future and should be deleted!
I thought the implication was that they replaced it.... but if you need it spelled out, now you know.
Sponsored