Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I just removed my freedom panels and to be honest Im getting kinda tired of storing them in the back, I have left them home before but have gotten caught in a
rain shower so carrying them is what I do so thinking about a sunrider and then I can just ditch the panels and use them in the winter but I have a Spiderwebshade JLKinI here https://www.spiderwebshade.com/collections/jl-4-door/products/jlkini-4d and wondering if I can use it with the Sunrider top, using the JLKini keeps the hot south Texas sun from beating you down and still get to enjoy the open air but don’t want to drop that much coin if I can use it.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I just removed my freedom panels and to be honest Im getting kinda tired of storing them in the back, I have left them home before but have gotten caught in a
rain shower so carrying them is what I do so thinking about a sunrider and then I can just ditch the panels and use them in the winter but I have a Spiderwebshade JLKinI here https://www.spiderwebshade.com/collections/jl-4-door/products/jlkini-4d and wondering if I can use it with the Sunrider top, using the JLKini keeps the hot south Texas sun from beating you down and still get to enjoy the open air but don’t want to drop that much coin if I can use it.
Question, when you were caught in that rainstorm.
If you just kept driving real fast, do you still get rain inside the cabin?

To answer yours, you can probably still use the sunrider with the sunshade, you just wouldn't be able to open and close it from the inside.

OP
OP
WranglerMan

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Question, when you were caught in that rainstorm.
If you just kept driving real fast, do you still get rain inside the cabin?
The JLKini does a pretty decent job of keeping rain out if it’s not a heavy hard rain and the material is a pretty tight knit.
Sponsored