Sponsored

The Non-Rubicon Jl & JLU Thread

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
JLUR forever mang! Lol

86C1BBD3-D2C7-4C55-ACD4-E40A61A416C1.jpeg
Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

phillipndavis

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Nice! Any plans!
I’ll probably either pick up a soft top in the spring or sell my hard top and get a Sky. I’ve already done a film, installed a Ronin stubby, and I intend to replace my cloth seats with leather. That’s about it!

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
JL Sport owner checking in. I've driven my JL on trails north of 90% of Rubicon owners wouldn't even dream of going. It's not that they can't, it's that they won't. Either because they don't off road, or don't want to scratch/dent their vehicle.

To each their own I guess, but I bought a Jeep to drive off road in, and that's exactly what I do.

tCub

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL, 2018 Renegade Latitude 4x4
JLU Sport S checking in!

I do have rubicon shocks (and springs) and rubicon rock sliders and a few ... other things... but my Sport S is way more capable than I am skilled with wheeling and I’m impressed every time I take it off roading.

And with the money saved not buying a rubi, my partner and I also bought a Renegade 4x4! Blueish purple Jeep parked behind the JL in the photo :) (the red Jeep Patriot behind the Renny is not mine... just lots of jeeps on my street)

4E7AF4EB-A89D-42D2-921C-76B93DFE964B.jpeg

Sponsored

zeropilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Sahara checking in. Mods in the signature. headlights and grille coming soon. To my knowledge, I haven't seen a Punk'n w/ a black grille so... first?

4sqo5TuWROm+oDH6pcqfOg.jpg

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
JL Sport owner checking in. I've driven my JL on trails north of 90% of Rubicon owners wouldn't even dream of going. It's not that they can't, it's that they won't. Either because they don't off road, or don't want to scratch/dent their vehicle.

To each their own I guess, but I bought a Jeep to drive off road in, and that's exactly what I do.
Well I wouldn’t go that far man there are plenty that off road lol however, I get where you’re going with that.

Any issues with shifting into 4H or 4L?

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
JLU Sport S checking in!

I do have rubicon shocks (and springs) and rubicon rock sliders and a few ... other things... but my Sport S is way more capable than I am skilled with wheeling and I’m impressed every time I take it off roading.

And with the money saved not buying a rubi, my partner and I also bought a Renegade 4x4! Blueish purple Jeep parked behind the JL in the photo :) (the red Jeep Patriot behind the Renny is not mine... just lots of jeeps on my street)

4E7AF4EB-A89D-42D2-921C-76B93DFE964B.jpeg
Nice! Why buy 1 when you can get 2! At least your significant other can follow being in a 4x4!
Sponsored