Sponsored

Clunking in front wheels

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
In the past month or so I’ve developed a clunking in the front suspension system. I’m not sure exactly what it is, but it’s getting worse.

I have a Sahara and bought Nitto 35s and Fuel (heavier) wheels. Is this too much on a Dana 30? Also, I installed a JKS lift as well... so many variables. With the JL and the steering issues it’s driving me nuts.
Sponsored

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
In the past month or so I’ve developed a clunking in the front suspension system. I’m not sure exactly what it is, but it’s getting worse.

I have a Sahara and bought Nitto 35s and Fuel (heavier) wheels. Is this too much on a Dana 30? Also, I installed a JKS lift as well... so many variables. With the JL and the steering issues it’s driving me nuts.

I’m no expert, but typically I have to go back and retourque all of my bolts after a weeks or so of driving after installing a new lift. I usually find one of the sway bar links or track bar needs tightened. I would check the track bar bolts, control arm bolts, shock bolts and the sway bar end link bolts.

dm00re

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Have you figured out the cause of your issue? Mine has the same.
Sponsored