Sponsored

Jeep Wave Program Questions

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm new to Jeeps and Wranglers, and I saw some mention of the Jeep Wave club and some free oil changes and tire rotations, plus other benefits. Checked out the web page, but haven't gotten that far into it. Is this something that is free for a year or two, then you have to pay to renew, or does it cost from day 1? Anyone with experience able to give me a quick rundown of eligibility or costs? 2018 JLU bought this past Friday if that's relevant.
Thanks, STL
Sponsored

Beaver

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S & 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Occupation
Auto Sales
It's free for the first two years, after that you can renew your membership or cancel. It's for Wrangler owners and certain other Jeep vehicles usually the Trailhawk version, although expanded it to Overland on the Cherokee this year.

OP
OP
STLYoungblood

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I just registered my vehicle online, and then went to log into the jeep wave page, took me to mopar, and I have a Jeep Wave Enrollment option, but it says year 1 is 150 bucks. Am I missing something?

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
So I just registered my vehicle online, and then went to log into the jeep wave page, took me to mopar, and I have a Jeep Wave Enrollment option, but it says year 1 is 150 bucks. Am I missing something?
If you have a 2018 Wrangler it’s free for two years and includes some oil changes and tire rotations, I believe you are supposed to be automatically enrolled in Jeep Wave, I was lucky enough to have my sales rep call them and give them the info do it for me, it does take some time for it to show up but your screen should look something like this after it’s active

49F64B66-85B9-4532-A349-8D38BA85B6F8.png

OP
OP
STLYoungblood

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll call my sales guy tomorrow I guess. Maybe he can get it added for me. Thanks for the info all.

Sponsored

kculp

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Occupation
Professor in the health sciences
Vehicle Showcase
I am about 6 weeks post-purchase and was told verbally at the signing I had it. I've tried to replicate the screen above (MOPAR web page) and I don't see anything about the WAVE with remaining oil changes etc. My preferred dealer is not place of purchase (150 miles away), so I don't know if that's the problem. I wish they would just follow-through, why does this require action on my part at all?

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Just contact Jeep wave,
I am about 6 weeks post-purchase and was told verbally at the signing I had it. I've tried to replicate the screen above (MOPAR web page) and I don't see anything about the WAVE with remaining oil changes etc. My preferred dealer is not place of purchase (150 miles away), so I don't know if that's the problem. I wish they would just follow-through, why does this require action on my part at all?
Just contact Jeep wave. I did through chat and all I had to do was give them my VIN and they were able to set up my account. Only took about 10 min

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You can call Jeep Wave at 844-533-7928 to enroll if your dealer didn't do it for you automatically. My dealer claimed the never heard of Jeep Wave, so they could sell me a duplicate oil change package that is free with Jeep Wave (I hadn't heard of it until after I left the dealership). I canceled the oil service program they sold me and got a refund check from FCA within 1 week. After I enrolled with Jeep Wave, I got a proactive phone call from a nice Jeep Wave representative that welcomed me into the program and walked me through all of the benefits. They were super nice and informative. Here are some other helpful phone numbers:

FCA JL Specific Support: 866-362-2146 / [email protected]
Mopar Vehicle Protection: 800-521-9922 (roadside assistance, warranty, recall info, repair authorization, etc.)
Mopar Vehicle Protection Sales Center: 800-442-2666 (check out the lifetime warranty options)
Jeep Wave: 844-533-7928
FCA Apple Experience number: 800-777-6557 (get your free Apple Music trial for 6 months if you purchased after May 1 2018.)
FCA Incentives: 800-227-0757
SiriusXM Guardian: 844-796-4827
FCA uConnect: 877-855-8400
Jeep.com Contact Us: 877-426-5337
Jeep Chat: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html

While you are at it, be sure to get some free insurance quotes for your new JL. I was surprised by the massive savings I got when I switched to Progressive. I even got a lower deductible.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
My screen shows up OK. I'm going to use my free oil changes and tire rotations. It's free so why not! I will probably change just the oil filter myself at 2,500 miles to get rid of the break in metals though.

Sponsored

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Fiy for those registered but not showing u as an owner

Mine wasn't showing me as an owner but if u update your contact info it'll change. Rep gave me those instructions and it worked.

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)
Once you buy your 2018 jl wrangler you are automatically enrolled. I just got in the male my package automatically. I didnt register or signup for anything. Here are the benefits.
20180523_163247.jpg

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
If you have a 2018 Wrangler it’s free for two years and includes some oil changes and tire rotations, I believe you are supposed to be automatically enrolled in Jeep Wave, I was lucky enough to have my sales rep call them and give them the info do it for me, it does take some time for it to show up but your screen should look something like this after it’s active

49F64B66-85B9-4532-A349-8D38BA85B6F8.png
I don’t have that screen either but I get their junk mail/email.

OP
OP
STLYoungblood

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine just showed up today, so I guess my own registration just took some time. I also texted the sales manager from the location, but he never wrote back, but maybe he took care of it
Sponsored