First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Just wanted to let ya know mine was built, inspected and now in storage (maybe forever) but glad it's supposedly built. JL blue 2 door turbo ordered 2/8/18.
Thank u for info , I know itā€™s cause they are Turbos , I thought once they got the MPG WE would move fast

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Omg why is ALMOST every jeep in TBD ETA?!
Obviously they werenā€™t prepared, they shouldnā€™t had started selling jeeps they couldnā€™t deliver my Jeep will be 6 months old when I get it , they should call it a 2019 for those of us waiting till June wtf

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Obviously they werenā€™t prepared, they shouldnā€™t had started selling jeeps they couldnā€™t deliver my Jeep will be 6 months old when I get it , they should call it a 2019 for those of us waiting till June wtf
UGH! Or Iā€™m hoping they are just trying to get them out of there and not focusing on the tracking part...

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
UGH! Or Iā€™m hoping they are just trying to get them out of there and not focusing on the tracking part...
Be nice if they started building mine , right now Iā€™m a pile of parts

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't freak out too much. My California bound jeep lost ETA in Kansas. But in the end arrived one day prior to the ETA I had before.
Good to know! Thanks
But then thereā€™s also my Jeep that had original ETA of 5/8-5/12 and itā€™s still TBD in Alorton. Iā€™m expecting it to get here within this week or next week though...(just a hope :facepalm:)

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
But then thereā€™s also my Jeep that had original ETA of 5/8-5/12 and itā€™s still TBD in Alorton. Iā€™m expecting it to get here within this week or next week though...(just a hope :facepalm:)
My original was 5/7-5/11 so very close to yours. My next one was 5/15-5/20. Praying itā€™ll get here by that time since the hotline said I was KZR. Hoping thatā€™s right.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.