Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
HI! New to this forum. I ordered my JL Rubicon 4/12. Any one else with the same order date? I'm in D1 status. Here is what is on my build. Im very anxious and impatient LOL.

IMG_4125.jpg
Ha, fancy seeing you in here.....You know my build but i ordered a few days after you....the race is on!

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. I just checked, through Jeep Chat, and my SG JL Sport S that was ordered 4/17 is still in scheduling (C Status). Hasn't been moved to D yet. Not really expecting to receive it before mid-June anyway, but . . .
I concur....same message for me, ordered on 4/16

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
LET’S GOoOOoO!!!! Salesman just informed me I’m out of JB prison with an ETA of 5/8-5/12. I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!
Sweet!

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like FCA has created a specific phone and email support group for new JL Wranglers as posted by a Facebook group member that works at Jeep:
“Folks, today Jeep announced an all new hotline and email dedicated to the All New Wrangler JL. Please call or email this line for updates on orders etc

Dedicated Jeep Wrangler
Customer Care Line
Phone: 1-866-362-2146
Email: [email protected]””

I called the number and this below is what they told me:
“On phone with them now. They are being proactive with setting this up for sure. I’m being told they are just now starting builds on December orders Jan/Feb to follow and so on. They said dealers are saying 6-8 weeks for JL/JLU orders, this specific group is saying 8-12 depending on varying factors. Mines an April order and she said they should be building April orders in the next few “months”!

They will create a case number for you to make tracking your specific build easier and if there’s no movement in some weeks they will be able to escalate.”
I guess they're just trying to manage expectations. I ordered 3/3, picking it up at the dealer today. Just shy of 8 weeks.

Sponsored

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
Well, since I couldn't even get a VIN and I ordered on 3-27, I decided to try ordering from another dealer. I was told by the new dealer that FCA fired their transportation company and that over 35,000 Jl's are stuck in their lot until they find another source. The ones that are squeaking out now seem to be by chance from many smaller transportation companies. This sounds like a mess.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Just as a point of reference for everyone .. Sergio says my Rubicon has a gate line number 10,000.. Should start the build around 5/9... I ordered 4/9.
Ordered 3/21. Got call from dealer Monday night that said it was in transit. My vin started showing up in the search for inventory at Jeep and at dealers site Tuesday.

YaThatAintRight

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon "THE LLAMA"
Occupation
Automotive Instructional Designer
HI! New to this forum. I ordered my JL Rubicon 4/12. Any one else with the same order date? I'm in D1 status. Here is what is on my build. Im very anxious and impatient LOL.

IMG_4125.jpg
I ordered same day! I'm still in Scheduling C as of this morning according to Jeep chat.

Can anyone PM me Sergios info? I don't want to harass him now but it would be handy to have if things drag for a while.

StingGrey Rubi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Nurse
1 month and 1 day from ordering, I just got my VIN, and I’m in D status. :rock::crying: I have all the options and extras that have caused every delay, or speculated delay except it’s the standard motor.
:facepalm: I’m looking forward to using those heated seats when I get it in November.

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Paperwork is done. Got ready to drive off, the salesman tried to honk at an employee walking by... The horn doesn't work! So, uh...add that to the delivery checklist?:cwl::facepalm:
Sponsored