STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Robojoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Raptor, 18 JLUR
Well, since I couldn't even get a VIN and I ordered on 3-27, I decided to try ordering from another dealer. I was told by the new dealer that FCA fired their transportation company and that over 35,000 Jl's are stuck in their lot until they find another source. The ones that are squeaking out now seem to be by chance from many smaller transportation companies. This sounds like a mess.
Who did you order from this time? Mine was built this past weekend and is in transit now to Vegas. I ordered on 3/16.
Sponsored

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
1 month and 1 day from ordering, I just got my VIN, and I’m in D status. :rock::crying: I have all the options and extras that have caused every delay, or speculated delay except it’s the standard motor.
:facepalm: I’m looking forward to using those heated seats when I get it in November.
Who did you order from this time? Mine was built this past weekend and is in transit now to Vegas. I ordered on 3/16.
I don't know who to believe anymore. My Chapman order has been stuck due to leather restriction. Jim Marsh says there isn't a leather restriction but then proceeded to tell me about the transportation issue.

Sponsored

Robojoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Raptor, 18 JLUR
I don't know who to believe anymore. My Chapman order has been stuck due to leather restriction. Jim Marsh says there isn't a leather restriction but then proceeded to tell me about the transportation issue.
lol, I know I don't trust the dealerships to tell me the truth. Although Jim Marsh has been better than Prestige or Chapman in my experience. Mine shows up on the Jim Marsh website now too.

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Think of them as angels trumpeting the arrival of your new Sting Gray.:handsinair:
They apparently smashed the wire in between the steering wheel cover and the assembly at the factory.
I wonder how long I would have gone without noticing it. I'm typically not much of a honker. That autocorrected to hooker. Awesome.

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
lol, I know I don't trust the dealerships to tell me the truth. Although Jim Marsh has been better than Prestige or Chapman in my experience. Mine shows up on the Jim Marsh website now too.
Would love to see your new baby in person when it arrives. I live in Summerlin but my office is behind the airport.

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
They apparently smashed the wire in between the steering wheel cover and the assembly at the factory.
I wonder how long I would have gone without noticing it. I'm typically not much of a honker. That autocorrected to hooker. Awesome.
I’m middle aged and on dating sites. I’ve often said “ message me anytime “ but my phone says “ massage “.:facepalm:

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
Isn't that what the horn is for?:cwl::cwl::cwl:;)

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Amazing

Sting Gray Heel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport S, 2018 JL Sport S (on order)
First, nice. I assume that "smart phone" is ironic?

Second, why would you have even allowed that thing into the repair bay without getting pictures?

Third, who are the guys in the repair bay honking at?

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
First, nice. I assume that "smart phone" is ironic?

Second, why would you have even allowed that thing into the repair bay without getting pictures?

Third, who are the guys in the repair bay honking at?
Some hooker, probably.

Where are the pics.

:):):):);):like:
Sponsored