Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.huyfishin.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Automotive Paint Protection Film Installer and Glass tinter
every modded jeep always waves back. The ladies and gents that buy the JL for the mall dont wave back. They only bought it because it now looks eye pleasing without knowing the history of the wave.
Sponsored

reedred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willy's
Maybe we gotta start something on the forums 🤣. Lets get a meet up spot this sunday going 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like you're in charge! Pick a time and place. :)

Sounds good, but need to get my new Jeep delivered first!
Come with your current Jeep or whatever else you're driving. When the 392 arrives announce another meetup so we can go drool on it!

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Looks like you're in charge! Pick a time and place. :)

Come with your current Jeep or whatever else you're driving. When the 392 arrives announce another meetup so we can go drool on it!
We need a few solid spots to choose from first . Any ideas?

reedred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willy's
I'm good wherever you pick. Park? Deli? Diner?

Sponsored

reedred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willy's
Ya but i mean like we need a neutral ground for anyone coming fat east long island, you know. Where are you at again?
I'm in Islip and I will likely drag a friend out from Port Jeff. We're good to drive to anywhere on the island, so location isn't a big deal for us.

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I'm in Islip and I will likely drag a friend out from Port Jeff. We're good to drive to anywhere on the island, so location isn't a big deal for us.
Sunrise mall in Massapequa? Big enough so no one to bust our balls

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
And what time you think we should do? Ill put it in the suffolk county forum too

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
As a new Jeep owner, I haven’t experienced a single Jeep wave yet! I waved to almost all the Jeep’s I’ve seen and I think they just look at me strange. NY area. Guess I should stop waving - lol. Anyone in a 100 mile radius of NYC get/give waves?
Please, just use this image in your opening post.

nowavehere.jpg

reedred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willy's
It looks like the later in the day the better for me, as I may need to run into the office for a bit. Would 3:00 be good? If not, make it whenever you want and I'll work around it.

Sponsored

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The extreme explosion in popularity of the Jeep Wrangler has catered to the degradation of the Jeep wave. It used to be a small club of ownership. I’ve been driving my 01TJ for forever and in the production year only about 68K wranglers were produced. Now Jeep is producing those numbers in a measly five months.

New owners not knowing the hierarchy of the wave and paying respect to the older generation wranglers that have been denting their fenders and oils pans on boulders long before the JL was even envisioned caters to no one waving.

I know that when I drive my modified TJ There is a distinct difference in the amount of Jeep waves and who initiates them comparison to when I drive the JLURD that I just ordered.

Even with the diminishing Jeep wave I think that Wrangler owners still look after each other. I know that if i am ever stranded on the side of the road in my TJ I know that the first person to stop and check on me would be another wrangler.

Cheers,
I've had a Jeep for 18 years (holy shit) and while I enjoyed the wave, sometimes I just don't pay attention to vehicles passing me. It's no hard feelings against other people.

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
It looks like the later in the day the better for me, as I may need to run into the office for a bit. Would 3:00 be good? If not, make it whenever you want and I'll work around it.
Yeah 3pm sounds good for sunday. And ill throw it in the other forum i told you about

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
I've had a Jeep for 18 years (holy shit) and while I enjoyed the wave, sometimes I just don't pay attention to vehicles passing me. It's no hard feelings against other people.

Oh, now you say something. Do you know how many sleepless nights I had trying to figure out what I had done or why I wasn't good enough. My self esteem is wrecked.😔

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
^^^^ come out sunday 3 pm
My son has Lacrosse practice or definitely would. Might have to go to RMS next week in Holbrook to pick up new 37” Baja Boss All Terrains though.....
Sponsored