Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
He hit the key areas. Nice job and thanks for posting.
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Thanks for posting! This one is exactly like mine except mine is black (and I will be switching out the tires for A/T before I even take it home!) So unfair we have to be forced to get the highway tires on the Sahara.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Hey Asterix, didn't you order from Koons like 12/29? I think we compared our invoices?

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Excellent video. Been looking all day on Youtube for to see someone post Look forward to driving video.

Sponsored

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Sahara walk around showing how the back seats can be folded with the battery pack (around 7:25).

Definitely looking forward to mine now…

the rise in the seats is a bit, but like stated in the video a platform could be easy to put together and I’m sure at some point there will be plenty of aftermarket options available

hope to see some more videos soon to pass the time waiting for mine

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Hey Asterix, didn't you order from Koons like 12/29? I think we compared our invoices?
Yes we did. I owe you for helping me get a bigger discount! My guy said that it will still be several weeks to a month until the car is in... We shall see, I mean it will be in when it gets in, it's not like the dealer can make it come faster.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Anyone considering adding the blue tow hooks to their Sahara? I didn't like it at first, but with the other blue accents on the trail badge etc, I think it might just look cool. Plus it broadcasts more that you are driving the latest and greatest Electric JEEP!
Yes! Been looking for them already. Haha

botond.kopacz

First Name
Botond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
Excellent video. Been looking all day on Youtube for to see someone post Look forward to driving video.
Same here haha, unfortunately it's not mine:/

Mine is still in the storage lot... Ordered 2/18, sitting there since a few weeks.

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Same here haha, unfortunately it's not mine:/

Mine is still in the storage lot... Ordered 2/18, sitting there since a few weeks.

mine is sitting built with no ETA for a ship date, how did some of you guys estimated get ship dates?

Sponsored

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
mine is sitting built with no ETA for a ship date, how did some of you guys estimated get ship dates?
Your sales rep at the dealership can look up your POC (Priced Order Confirmation) and it will say the estimated ship date on the upper left if it has been assigned. The estimated delivery date to the dealership will not show up until it has been loaded on a train or truck to go to the dealership, again you will have to have your sales person get that to you, Jeep Chat will not have that.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
My first order, which I will not be taking delivery of, is finally en route. ETA a couple weeks to Las Vegas.

If anybody is interested in a Sting Grey Rubicon with body-color hardtop, steel bumpers, and floor mats, let me know. That first dealer was fair to me in the end (refunded my deposit, which was not actually refundable), so I'd like to help them secure a new buyer if at all possible.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Based on the 4xe Hybrid Supplement booklet, this 4xe instrument cluster picture has 5,251,987 miles on the odometer. 🤯

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1617295443713
NASA testing for use on the moon? including driving it there and back? a couple times
Sponsored