Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
This is interesting. Jeep Customer Service just emailed me to say my Jeep was delivered to the dealer YESTERDAY! My dealer guy is off on Wednesdays so maybe I will get a call that it is here tomorrow?????
I'd call and ask for anyone to check on it. It doesn't have to be the specific person you are dealing with to look that up.
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Update...my dealer is working today since its the last day of the month. He said it is not there. Maybe the factory left the invisible force field button in the on position.

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
This is interesting. Jeep Customer Service just emailed me to say my Jeep was delivered to the dealer YESTERDAY! My dealer guy is off on Wednesdays so maybe I will get a call that it is here tomorrow?????
Ugh, Jeep Chat told me it should be at the dealer (We both have Koons) by 4/1. Guess its not happening.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Ugh is right! Well I bet both of ours will arrive together.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Biggie, what did you order. I might do a drive by to see if I can spot any 4xe's.

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
That would be awesome! I'm almost 5 hours away, wish I could stop by. Its a Nacho Rubicon, Body color flares with SOT.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I thought you were in NY. Happy to do it. I have a couple of appointmebts tomorrow but will try to work it in. If not tomorrow then Friday or Saturday. If I see it I will PM you pics!! Should be easy to spot!!

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Got it! I will have my eyes peeled for a Dorito with a SOT! Orange is actually my FAVORITE color....I have an orange corvette but I have to have a black Jeep!

Koons Jeep dealership is very large. I can see how they might not know they are there.... they are also sort of colocated with Koons Chevrolet so it's a massive complex.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Got it! I will have my eyes peeled for a Dorito with a SOT! Orange is actually my FAVORITE color....I have an orange corvette but I have to have a black Jeep!

Koons Jeep dealership is very large. I can see how they might not know they are there.... they are also sort of colocated with Koons Chevrolet so it's a massive complex.
My dealer (the general sales manager) said the invoice sheets from the truck carrier to the dealership are by hand as the electronic system generally has issues. Everyday he has to have someone go out and verify deliveries with paperwork. He showed me his paperwork and how he has to have it verified with vehicles that came to the lot. This issue could also be an issue in your area. It truly may be there but your dealer doesn't know it is there yet...... Simplified, large dealerships have a group accept the delivery. The electronic system is bad enough the sales group doesn't know the vehicle is sitting there until they get paperwork instead of looking in the system.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Would you have to take the bumper off to get to the hooks? I haven't ever even looked at them to see if you can easily get to where they are attached. I've got to order some custom stuff to get installed before I take it home from the dealership (Mopar Brake Controller, front and rear splash guards, and new tires), so maybe I can add the hooks to the list.
I was thinking of trading or painting if it can be matched to the other blue accents. On the FB 4xe group someone posted pictures of how the bumper has to come off to get to the hook. Way too much work for me. Maybe when/if I change bumpers to add a winch I can have the shop paint them.