PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
Is the Sandstorm Jeep at EJS this year a Punk'n color?

Jeep_sandstorm_concept.jpg
Sponsored

Punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
I was told 4/14, so we will see. I am hoping they will be on the rails shortly after then, but I have a sneaking feeling that it will be later, at least for us who has all of those wonderful options that are causing delays outside of the Punk’n paint. Individually a few of the options would cause a little delay, but add them all in with the Punk’n paint and we seem to have the perfect storm of delays.
I am right with you. Have every option but smokers package and trail kit so looks like I will be a May delivery. Ordered 02/13

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
It no longer says late availability when you choose pun'kn on jeep web site it still says it , if you choose mojito.

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Im in the boat.Ordered 2/28. never went beyond D.punk'n w all but smokers and trail kit. Once one of us gets thru D1 I will feel much better.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Im in the boat.Ordered 2/28. never went beyond D.punk'n w all but smokers and trail kit. Once one of us gets thru D1 I will feel much better.
I have the same order date, and probably same options. (I did dual tops, but not body color hardtop). Also did not get smokers package. I am in D1, and my dealer said 4/14 ship date. However that is a very rough date I would guess. There were a ton of us who all went into D1 at the exact same time, so there may be more fire than smoke when talking about the cause of the delays. There were too many all hitting at once with similar builds for there not to be a reason there.

Either way, at this point I am trying to just be along for the ride. But it is hard to not be anxious.

Sponsored

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Ordered 2/09, went into D1 on 03/20 with ship/manufacturing date 04/12 but it seems I am back into D as of this morning...

2.0 Sahara, with pretty much everything except body colored top

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
Just ordered mine: Punk’n 4dr Sport S, dual tops, tow pkg, Alpine, cold weather, LSD, 7” screen pkg.
No VON until tomorrow, then I’ll be waiting like a lot of you.
When I get it I’ll have two Jeeps: a ‘68 orange-ish red CJ-5, and an ‘18 reddish orange JL. 50 years apart.
They might have to cancel and re-order ... they ordered the wrong tires, but it's in D status already. They'll see if they can change it Monday.

Wannamojito

First Name
Wannamojito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yj
If anyone see, hears, or senses a punk’n in any model in Ontario please post... want a mojito but going to order a punk’n soon once I see in person I think.... summer tarps down season is approaching fast.

Last edited:

Road Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MangoTango, 2016 Challenger 392 Shaker Scat Pak
Was actually thinking the same thing. I am curious if there will be a difference in the paint from our earlier models, especially since there has been such a long gap between production for some reason. I could definitely see the “metallic” component being a possibility as mine literally has 0 metallic to it despite it being in the name.
Ordered my Punk'd Sahara on 2/3, received VIN on 2/7/ Been getting fed BS ever since

Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Still in D today. Was hoping for some movement as we neared the 1st of April. Ordered on 2/9. NOTHING! This is my first jeep and started out very excited. Now I am getting agitated that it seems like jeep is screwing everyone over. Very few on time deliveries. Most people are scathing mad because they have to wait so long. This is not Jeeps first rodeo. How can they have this launch so messed up. Disappointed. I hope this is not a trend setter for me.

raskal406

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon JK
Ordered mine beginning of Feb. In D1 status now with a estimated ship date of April 16. I'll update what I hear.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine beginning of Feb. In D1 status now with a estimated ship date of April 16. I'll update what I hear.
So your saying there’s a chance we will get them this year...

4F126D38-22A3-42E7-86C4-4C449F793C6E.jpeg
Sponsored