OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Been waiting since April when I ordered this to post on this thread. Picked up on Saturday.
Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club Blue Ridge
Ocean Blue looks amazing on the High Altitude! That's going to be rare, since Ocean Blue is discontinued now. Join fellow High Altitude owners over at the High Altitude Edition JL Club!

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I was on the build site yesterday and it still an option. But possibly it is still showing because the site I was on had not switched to 21s yet.

If that is the case. I am fine with it. I love the color and fewer there are the more mine pops!!!!! . I would guess where I am..... in a mix of 50 wranglers 3/4 are easily Black, White and Red. The remainder made up of a mix.... yellow, gray, green, silver, green, and blue.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I was on the build site yesterday and it still an option. But possibly it is still showing because the site I was on had not switched to 21s yet.
Careful, it still defaults to the 2020 order page. You gotta force it to 2021, then you'll see that OB is gone.

Hilaryl1983

First Name
Hilary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ocean blue Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
And for those who wonder about this, YES, my jeans have stained the sides of my seat quite a bit, but not the actual seat.
Absolutely love the tan though!!!!!! Wish mine had it instead of black

Robp7787

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU High Altitude; 2010 Liberty -named Turtle
I officially joined the club today! When I learned Iā€™d missed the cut off to order an Ocean Blue Wrangler in June, I started scrambling to find one that would have as many of the options I would have ordered as possible. I wouldnā€™t have chosen the High Altitude in regular times. But after picking it up today, honestly... maybe Iā€™m a bigger D bag than I thought I was. Because so far, Iā€™m digging it!
Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club E247C594-185D-4C8E-A95E-DA17183C3B86

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I officially joined the club today! When I learned Iā€™d missed the cut off to order an Ocean Blue Wrangler in June, I started scrambling to find one that would have as many of the options I would have ordered as possible. I wouldnā€™t have chosen the High Altitude in regular times. But after picking it up today, honestly... maybe Iā€™m a bigger D bag than I thought I was. Because so far, Iā€™m digging it!
Jeep Wrangler JL OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club E247C594-185D-4C8E-A95E-DA17183C3B86
Man for some reason, I love it.

Raysanti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLU Sahara
It definitely doesn't look as tacky as I worried it might. Sweet get. Congrats!

Speedracer

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JL 2.0
more pics!

Hilaryl1983

First Name
Hilary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it looks great!!! Congrats!

Hilaryl1983

First Name
Hilary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been waiting since April when I ordered this to post on this thread. Picked up on Saturday.
I think it looks awesome! The blue bumpers are different and make it stand out!
Sponsored