Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I officially joined the club today! When I learned I’d missed the cut off to order an Ocean Blue Wrangler in June, I started scrambling to find one that would have as many of the options I would have ordered as possible. I wouldn’t have chosen the High Altitude in regular times. But after picking it up today, honestly... maybe I’m a bigger D bag than I thought I was. Because so far, I’m digging it!
I think your Jeep looks fantastic! I would have gone for the painted bumpers, given the option. The black ones get water spots if they so much as happen to be in the vicinity of water, and the ones on my JK started fading and looking annoying after a couple of years anyway.

Plus I agree, it looks different. In a good way. I am even surprised how much I like the painted mirror covers. I think it might actually look better.

The bumpers are obviously a waste of money if you're going to swap them with aftermarket right away though. But still, whatever gets ya the color you want! Congrats! :D

Edit: I just noticed that the fenders don't have that goofy looking black plastic underneath the white lights. DUDE I ENVY YOU! nice. :D
Sponsored

Sponsored

Leftwork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JlU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning! I need your help. I’m trying to decide between two wheels for my build. Please follow the link to my SurveyMonkey survey and answer the 1 question. I appreciate the input!

Thanks,
Mike

Here’s the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T8YYWNQ

Sponsored